New Changes

Announcements from the Admin

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut, Netosia

Azazel
Admin

New Changes

Post by Azazel »

Ok, after much ado:

- Added New Areas (This actually happened 2 months ago, just putting it in changes)
- Fixed bugs in New Areas
- Updated Wizlist
- Fixed Help Oldchanges.
- Updated Clan Moderators on Forums

-- Somehow the oldchanges got removed last year. Nobody really knew why so I did a good bit of digging and deciphering to get it back halfway accurately. There may be missing changes. But from this point forward it will be updated properly.

-- More changes to Justicars to come. -Vacant- means that it's empty, ie vacant. I'll be posting regarding that after discussing with Ghnat the state of Ventrue. I am also awaiting replies from the 3 Nosferatu justicars. We need to get that down to 2 active justicars. If you ain't Nosferatu or Ventrue - mind your business on these situations. This info is for those 2 clans.

--Messenger can now log on.

----- I cleared the idea, typo and bug files. Feel free to submit typos, bugs and ideas again. They'll be checked on a more regular basis.

As always, if you notice a major bug that can't wait - please email vw_support@mudder.net. If admin are on tell them, if they're not PLEASE email. Ya'll never use the email (and sometimes I see people complaining they never see admin) - so use the email or pm me on the forums.

If you find any problems, let us know.

Azazel
Azazel
Admin

Re: New Changes

Post by Azazel »

Oh yea,

There is one NEW area. It's new as in it went live last night.

Have fun.

Azazel