TWILIGHT THE MOVIE! (12/12/08)

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Lesk
Antediluvian

TWILIGHT THE MOVIE! (12/12/08)

Post by Lesk »

Hey well, I haven't posted... in... a while... or whatever. BUT THAT DOES NOT MATTER :P. CHECK THIS!!!!!!!!

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2380464409/

TWILIGHT THE MOVIE IS COMING OUT DECEMBER!

For the non-US vamps out there:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8aq1cAtx6Wk

If you haven't read the book yet, you simply must! I started reading Twilight last summer... but never got around to finishing it.

:P we all know it's been a loooong time since the last vampire movie.... and even longer since the last GOOD vampire movie. THIS looks promising - almost as promising as the probability of getting a Slayer when Mischief is on.
Arkhinor
Antediluvian
Clan: Gangrel

Re: TWILIGHT THE MOVIE! (12/12/08)

Post by Arkhinor »

Does look promising.. heres hoping it gets off the ground and doesnt just sink into something crap..

That said, the book could be worth a look - I personally dont know if i can get past Anne Rice's originals though.. Personal opinion here so dont scold me for it - but i think the benchmark was set with those books in a lot of ways..

One can only hope though Lesk :)
Like seeing you online ..ever again
WATCH YOUR LEGGGSSS!! :twisted:
ghnat
Antediluvian

Post by ghnat »

btw lesk
slayer is easy to find with mischief on now days
mischief is hero status.... slayer destroyer hero
and nommy is 2 status off next status
Lesk
Antediluvian

Post by Lesk »

when i mentioned slayer, i meant the one wielded by Van Helsig ;)
Lesk: I'll call my country... Toreadoria, and only good-looking people can live there.
Scilantius: Ok, look, i'm a bit too messed up at the moment to be able to hold an abastract conversation such as this :P
Coco
Methuselah

Post by Coco »

Meh.... and I thought you meant the Brujah Twilight :) :)

Coco

*waves to those who still remember her*
Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Post by Sonja »

fku coco
Lesk
Antediluvian

Post by Lesk »

I remember him! When I was reaaaally little, I capped him. And then he capped me back... and then we kept capping each other. Then he went off into the setting sun and never came back...

btw, it's coming out in Nov now!
Lesk: I'll call my country... Toreadoria, and only good-looking people can live there.
Scilantius: Ok, look, i'm a bit too messed up at the moment to be able to hold an abastract conversation such as this :P
Lanima
Methuselah

Post by Lanima »

L:OL COCO!!! lmao

Aiyeaaahahaaa Coco jumbo!

Sonja! *stakes* MUAHAHAHAHAHA

STFU LESK! ITS NOT FAIR! it won't come out here for AGES... sure i mean i'll get it on DVD but this is the sought of movie i'd actualy pay to see in the cinema lol... BASTARD!

HEY LOOK A DISTRACTION!
Iori
Elder

Post by Iori »

COCO! what up?
Lesk
Antediluvian

Post by Lesk »

DUDE THE BEST PART IS THAT MEYER'S VAMPS SHINE IN THE SUNLIGHT (oops... uh... spoilers? Oh well too late!) So like, by definition, THEY ARE ALL TOREADORS! MAUAHHAHAHAHA :P :D :D:D:D

"Oooh look at eddie! He's all shiny... *is mesmerized*"

This chick told me that she hadn't seen a movie since like eighth grade, and she's like actually planning on getting herself and a bunch of friends TO THE MOVIES, JUST FOR THIS ONE! So you're not the only one Lan! :P

Unfortunately enough, in my school, no one's even HEARD of Twilight. So I think I'll have to be goin' with some kids from our competing university.

....wait..... how is it that everyone's forgotten the one thing Coco loves the most................. HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUG HUGHGUHGUGHGUHGUGHGUHGUHGUHGUHUGHGUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG :P :P :P:P:P:P:P:P
Lesk
Antediluvian

Post by Lesk »

oh and on a more serious note... I think it's righteously awful that her vampires shine in the sunlight... Takes away from the whole beauty of it all. I kind of got turned off when I got to that part in the book... I mean the whole reason why vampires are so appealing is cuz they're Damned... and yet alluring... That's what makes them enticing in their own way.... but having them SHINE in sunlight as the reason for why they can't go out there makes them invulnerable, and more like angels than damned.

That sucks... seriously... they can go out in the sun and not get burned, what's stopping htem is not wanting to attract endless adulation from the public. :P that's just messed up. Vampires are Damned and what makes up for it is their extroadinary beauty / supernatural strength / supernatural powers... but to give them all that AND have them not be Damned... then bleh... i don't know. that turns me off. There isn't a cross that they have to bear anymore. They're not trading the supernatural and immortality for anything.
Karik
Antediluvian

Post by Karik »

Shiny happy people?
~Karik

-I had an imaginary playmate who bullied me constantly until I shoved him into the lake and held his head under. When the bubbles stopped I felt immensely relieved. The bastard had been making my life hell for years.
Lesk
Antediluvian

Post by Lesk »

"Real men sparkle" <- Twilight T-Shirt