You know you should be mudding when...

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Vexen
Methuselah

You know you should be mudding when...

Post by Vexen »

you have enough time to create something like THIS!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/movies/1337/Wi ... unds+Song/
Lesk
Antediluvian

Re: You know you should be mudding when...

Post by Lesk »

oh man LOL

"If my heart could write songs, they'd sound like these." -J.D. Scrubs

Perosnally though< I think Win95 FX were so much better... remember the apche.wav? And who else likes the OLD AOL IM sounds better? Remember how when you got and sent an IM, it would sound like bells or chimes... rather than the dead frog we have now?

Procrastinating before a test is so awesome.... you comment on the most trivial of threads...
Lesk: I'll call my country... Toreadoria, and only good-looking people can live there.
Scilantius: Ok, look, i'm a bit too messed up at the moment to be able to hold an abastract conversation such as this :P
Karik
Antediluvian

Post by Karik »

I liked it.

Now Lesk, get on them mud and let people cap you...or get capping.

Either way you silly Torrie, get on.
~Karik

-I had an imaginary playmate who bullied me constantly until I shoved him into the lake and held his head under. When the bubbles stopped I felt immensely relieved. The bastard had been making my life hell for years.
Lesk
Antediluvian

Post by Lesk »

But I'm STILL in torpor! C'mon! It hasn't even been HALF A DECADE yet. It's only been like 4 years! How can I ever live up to those ancient inconnu and antedelluvians if I wake up now! I have to wait at LEAST a century :P...
Lesk: I'll call my country... Toreadoria, and only good-looking people can live there.
Scilantius: Ok, look, i'm a bit too messed up at the moment to be able to hold an abastract conversation such as this :P
Arkhinor
Antediluvian
Clan: Gangrel

Post by Arkhinor »

4 YEars!!!! Thats..well..thats almost a decade!! Who you kidding, you know you belong here :twisted:
Besides..since when are you into specifics anyways ;) hahaha
WATCH YOUR LEGGGSSS!! :twisted:
Lesk
Antediluvian

Post by Lesk »

Arkhinor wrote:4 YEars!!!! Thats..well..thats almost a decade!!
LOL! You still remember that, eh :P. LOOK! The plaque turned out great and my retiring advisor didn't think anything of the "mistake" :P. Ahh geez, 4 years - 9 years... that whole range is "almost a decade"! Thank goodness they invented qualifiers like "ALMOST" so that you DIDN'T have to give AN EXACT DATE. Only in the realm of science (especially Achem) would you need to be so precise.

That's what would happen if you wake a vampire from torpor (notice she's Ventrue... imagine if she were some other clan like GANGREL)