Picture Time (Family Pics. lol)

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Guthrie
Antediluvian
Clan: Gangrel

Picture Time (Family Pics. lol)

Post by Guthrie »

Last edited by Valynn on Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Editted by Valynn to make pictures viewable.
Guthrie
Antediluvian

Re: Picture Time (Family Pics. lol)

Post by Guthrie »

Sorry I don't know how to get them to show up on the forums :(
I'm the one in the guitar shirt with no sleeves. My brother is the guy in the grey sleevless shirt. My sister... is the girl you'll all say is hot lol and my mom is the lil old lady :P The lil girl is my niece makenzi and the bigger lil girl is my niece Brandy. I dunno.. lol if you have any questions let me know I'd be happy to fill you in :P
Dell
Antediluvian

Post by Dell »

Your brother looks like your dad =]
Mase
Ancilla

Post by Mase »

Family reunion woohoo. You should get a bike like that, ride around blasting "back in black".

Also, Fender? Gibson ftw
Dell
Antediluvian

Post by Dell »

Whats with the pics btw? Someone dare you to post your entire family on the forums? :lol:
Guthrie
Antediluvian

Post by Guthrie »

Dell wrote:Your brother looks like your dad =]
Thats because my brother is almost 40 now :P
Guthrie
Antediluvian

Post by Guthrie »

Mase wrote:Family reunion woohoo. You should get a bike like that, ride around blasting "back in black".

Also, Fender? Gibson ftw
i didnt' buy the shirt mase, my ex got it for me. i agree with you there :P
Guthrie
Antediluvian

Post by Guthrie »

Dell wrote:Whats with the pics btw? Someone dare you to post your entire family on the forums? :lol:
No sir. I wanted to share them with you guys lol
Valynn
Elder

Post by Valynn »

Fixed.
Lesk
Antediluvian

Post by Lesk »

Dell wrote:Whats with the pics btw? Someone dare you to post your entire family on the forums? :lol:
yeah lol... this was just completely random.... and also, at first I thought it was sort of a joke seeing as how I didn't really think anyone who isn't Malk would post up pics of their whole family... on a vampire wars forum... but hey ;).

You should instead, send your pic to Karik and he'll post it up on his VW pics site.
Lesk: I'll call my country... Toreadoria, and only good-looking people can live there.
Scilantius: Ok, look, i'm a bit too messed up at the moment to be able to hold an abastract conversation such as this :P
Karik
Antediluvian

Post by Karik »

Your mistaken Lesk, I don't have a VW pic site, it was Sami that had it.

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep= ... 153282&ck=

scroll down to the bottom for the link of sidebar to click on Vampire Wars Players

Or hell, just click http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/m/smcree/html/vw.htm
~Karik

-I had an imaginary playmate who bullied me constantly until I shoved him into the lake and held his head under. When the bubbles stopped I felt immensely relieved. The bastard had been making my life hell for years.
bair
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Post by bair »

Karik wrote:Your mistaken Lesk, I don't have a VW pic site, it was Sami that had it.

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep= ... 153282&ck=

scroll down to the bottom for the link of sidebar to click on Vampire Wars Players

Or hell, just click http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/m/smcree/html/vw.htm
wow......my picture is on that from like ~10 years ago. im like 12 w/ the orange ecko sweater on.
Karik
Antediluvian

Post by Karik »

Though if we REALLY want RL pics up of the players on the mud, I suppose I can whip up a page, add the pictures to it and send it to Azazel or someone from the admin team to put on the main webpage for Classic.

Guess it would depend on those that are interested.

Plus, no fake pics, RL thing or it's useless.

Hmmm, wonder if we could do some sort of profile also. Pictures, click on picture brings up a profile listing of the player, what his name is RL name is, town / city, state, player character(s), what movies, books, games they like - so everyone can see a bit more of the person behind the player.

Interesting thought......
~Karik

-I had an imaginary playmate who bullied me constantly until I shoved him into the lake and held his head under. When the bubbles stopped I felt immensely relieved. The bastard had been making my life hell for years.
Dell
Antediluvian

Post by Dell »

If only there were some sort of website. Somewhere where everyone could create their own profile with their OWN RL pics, and link them all together through some sort of "friends" network. Hmmm....
Tarasque
Methuselah

Post by Tarasque »

Hmm.. do you have shares in said company? :twisted:

Tarasque
Alakina
Ancilla

Post by Alakina »

Aight.. I'm tired of pics of you in the Fender shirt, ffs!!! :p

<3 ya anyway tho

*slobbers*

Dell---->>Dammit you mean that weird Tom Anderson guy stole your idea?!?! *gasps*
It's not about dying for my clan.
It's about making that other bastard die for his!
Alucard
Ancilla

Post by Alucard »

still lookin lika tank i see XD
Lesk
Antediluvian

Post by Lesk »

Yo K Dawgs, actually! You DO have a VW pic site. (But it's only for exclusively Ventrue)... also aside from Sami's site there's like a couple of others, including the VW frappr map.

man why're there so many sites! We should consolidate all the pics!

(btw lol, yeah Sami's site is so old school... Aoshi's like, what? 25 now, and that pic of him is from high school. Oh and I'm sure we've all tried resisting staring at stuG's pic :P)

Dell - DUDE that's such a great idea! THEN we can like implement a "friend" and "message" system! We could add other people's profiles as friends! Then we could even implement a COMMENT section! YES! YES! Why didn't anyone think of this before!?

But no, on a serious note, a pics site is way different from myspace of fb. First off, the pics site is more community-oriented... whereas the whole profile-site is more individually oriented. In the pics site, the parts make up a whole... in the profile site, it's more like many individuals... being individuals... in one place.

Ok that wasn't clear, i'm sure :P but... that's why I'm not science major ;).
Lesk: I'll call my country... Toreadoria, and only good-looking people can live there.
Scilantius: Ok, look, i'm a bit too messed up at the moment to be able to hold an abastract conversation such as this :P
Lesk
Antediluvian

Post by Lesk »

Look... it's Ghnat and Meishe... :P
ghnat
Antediluvian

Post by ghnat »

how did you get that pic of me? unless you are meishe i can't remember playing with you much. and btw mid school vw pics are on frappr... i know quite a few pics on there. from not old skool players but old for current terms
ghnat
Antediluvian

Post by ghnat »

and btw nice pics brian.... and he was once a malk so that explains a few things
Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Sami »

ok now that I'm coming back ... yes i still have my photo albums up ... I'm working on finding a better website but this one will do for me right now. Who wants to send me pics and I'll put them up asap and it's for everyone, not just my ventrue. It's all up to you guys.
here's the pics too

shirlmcree.myphotoalbum.com

shirl.mcree@gmail.com
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Post by Sonja »

Guts was so hot.
Definitely in the right clan :P
ghnat
Antediluvian

Post by ghnat »

i was told all the old nos were hot.... someone lied cause im only kinda nos :o
redemption
Ancilla

Post by redemption »

ok ok, i've looked everywhere i think your sister is missing, you said the hot one right. i can't seem to find her anywhere in the pics? which one is the hot one then?
Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Sami »

http://home.comcast.net/~shirl.mcree I'm updating a few pics and updating an old site on a new web base.... forgot my password :? and no it's not finished ... drank too much coffee tonight and i'm up longer then i'm supposed to be.... easy to edit :mrgreen: no ads on this website
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu