Kindred: The Embraced

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Lesk
Antediluvian

Kindred: The Embraced

Post by Lesk »

Just to let you all know, I know this topic was brought up like a year or two ago...

This series is playing on Sci-Fi, and has been doing so for the past week. It's based on v:tm so basically :P it's like watching VW on the TV.

As I've stated before, I dislike it. Too many errors... First of all, I don't know about you guys, but when it's 8 am in the morning, an hour after sunrise, I didn't think vampires could still be walking around and have it considered "before dawn"... *rolls eyes*

And since when the heck, could Ventrue "sleep in the ground"? That's a Gangrel disc. I know vampires can teach each other discs... but I mean no one really does that.

I've discussed this with Scil, years ago, and we just simply decided that they did all of this to make the movie more cinematic.

Also, some neonate trash simply go RIGHT UP TO the friggin' PRINCE OF THE CITY and friggin' fling garbage at him and tell him he sucks at running the city... and the prince just friggin' takes it. That's like, wtf? If any of you have ever read a v:tm-based novel, you'd all know how comically impossible that is.

Anyway, it's the best we have though, of an actual cinematic representation of v:tm :P. So if you've got sci-fi, watch it!

It makes me wonder though... why've not made AN ACTUAL v:tm movie? wtf are they putting priority on a book like Twilight, that came out in 2005... over like, friggin v:tm that's been around since, what? 1990's?
Lesk: I'll call my country... Toreadoria, and only good-looking people can live there.
Scilantius: Ok, look, i'm a bit too messed up at the moment to be able to hold an abastract conversation such as this :P