How's this for ya?

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

How's this for ya?

Post by Sami »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fighter Sami seeks SPANKINGS - are you man enough?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are the only visible player connected!
You are the only player connected!

I love these times... i can get big and not be ANNOYED AND IRRITATED
like i get from Lathus :evil: and sexually harassed? if that's what you want to call it. :P
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Hiedric
Ancilla

Re: How's this for ya?

Post by Hiedric »

hehe yeah it is nice isnt it...it really helps when you play on the other side of the world when everyone is asleep...so nobody knows how big you have gotten, cause they never see you play....hehehe. or they just check the league and see you logged in....sigh.
Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Sami »

Hiedric wrote:hehe yeah it is nice isnt it...it really helps when you play on the other side of the world when everyone is asleep...so nobody knows how big you have gotten, cause they never see you play....hehehe. or they just check the league and see you logged in....sigh.

true but still i don't care if they know how big i am i'm happy about it :P but i still won't tell :P
but it didn't take long 38 mins into my quiteness came Mase :P the dog ...lol
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Hiedric
Ancilla

Post by Hiedric »

yeah they always come to ruin the fun...gotta start playin strange hours....