wow

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

wow

Post by Sami »

I'm a b**** now because I wll not give Samhein a port to JH.
It is not my repsonsibility to drop what the hell i'm doing just for him.
For someone who burns his bridges and expects people to help him ...
he's got some nerve.
It's his reponisibility to learn dirs. finger mordent puts up his site... finger sami
puts up her items page of her site. and both has directions. it's real easy
But this is my last note I will not help samhein anymore he can run me off the mud all he wants.
it's almost to the point of going back into torpor and leaving az with assholes. i love az to death
but i'm not gonna put up with this s***. if it's not me it's astaroth ... this is really getting pissy
LEARN THE DIRECTIONS ... IT'S NOT MY REPSONSIBILITY TO HELP YOU!
there i said it.
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
bair
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Re: wow

Post by bair »

why are you making a thread about this? have you ever considered handling something yourself? why must you reveal every ******* thought you have to everyone on the mud? you're gonna go torpor because someone asked you for a port. sorry for being brash, but shut the **** up.
Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Sami »

I'm sorry to Samhein for taking my bad day out on him. I was pissed about rl **** and took my frustrations out on him. It wasn't fair and for that I apologize
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Lesk
Antediluvian

Post by Lesk »

lol honestly... I thought that this thread was mis-posted. I thought it was meant for a clan forum but got mistakenly posted on here :P
Lesk: I'll call my country... Toreadoria, and only good-looking people can live there.
Scilantius: Ok, look, i'm a bit too messed up at the moment to be able to hold an abastract conversation such as this :P