blah

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

blah

Post by Sami »

I hope everyone has a terrible day especially Mase and Blart... your day is uneventful, nothing goes right, but you're happy about it .. hope this cheers everyone up from the B..ch of Ventrue :D

i learned my lesson about my prophetic behavior thanks to Helmut ..lmao but i still loves ya hun :D
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Sami
Antediluvian

Re: blah

Post by Sami »

since i got told i changed when i got warrior.. i'm gonna do this hear... Blart if you want to go warrior so darn bad.. then log on and fight marlboro and see if you can take him down.. if you can then i'll think about fighting you. .......Do you really want me to be mean.. i surely can change if you want? I HAVE YET TO BE MEAN!
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
damien
Elder
Clan: Malkavian

Post by damien »

lol
The Tiny Old Man of Malkavian
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

i was really irritated that day. what can i say :D... it is funny now that i've read it and ............:D