Teos

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Teos

Post by Sami »

now that i've had a couple ciggy's and calmed down to a point(and yes blart i know finally what my problem is these past 2 months) .... Teos you need to get your house in order. Blart is taking in people that REALLY DON'T WANT Brujah. They will not tell you guys about it because of Blart's threats of continous torso and staking but they do talk to me. I will not say names on here or in an instant mesage because that's between me and them. You talk about me cheating... i DIDN'T do it on purpose but total fluke .. the reason i don't like being hunted because my triggers are for mobs they are not set up for pk and yes they are old triggers that even blart don't have a list of. Yes i make it known that I do not like Brujah because of blart ... when he just got advent he EXPECTED people to quest for him. yes he gave me list upon list of things to get especially when i needed to quest. He nearly chewed my arse when i asked for ONE item out of an area he bashes in along with everyone else.his excuses.. i cant' do this or i can't do that .. i'm afraid i'll break items. blart begs and pleads with people to get things HE WANTS. when people say no he gets pissed and logs off or gives a freaking attitude because he can't get his way. He does not own this mud, pay for it's support, or anything to do with this mud he just plays a character on it .And from what I read it seems your taking out frustrations on a vagabond over what is in chat forums. what is in the forums stays in forums as long as it is not brought onto the mud. the forums is free reign to speak without recourse. talk is talk nothing more. Anyways last i heard it is illegal to torso or stake a vagabond for any reason unless it is a rebite. I have made my point well known too that I OWE you nothing, Brujah nothing, blart nothing. You need to start looking elsewhere for head. look at Damien if you want head. I noticed you're in a hurry to get slayer.. oh what did you tell marlboro.. your words were that you're not ready to go slayer? ring a bell... what you ready to face desades so he can go destroyer? and one other thing.. you don't fight in arena my arse... you see that's two things that you have lied about within a two month span. which does not make Brujah look any better to be playing. So you really have problems within your clan that you need to get straightened. :D
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Desades
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Re: Teos

Post by Desades »

[quote=" You need to start looking elsewhere for head. look at Damien if you want head. I noticed you're in a hurry to get slayer.. oh what did you tell marlboro.. your words were that you're not ready to go slayer? ring a bell... what you ready to face desades so he can go destroyer? [/quote]

Alwayz thinking of me.... :-)
-= May the Rose be with you =-
teos
Methuselah

Post by teos »

First off...I asked the 'vagabond' about what she said on this forum in a joking manor, she jumped my ****. Sorry. Its now on the mud.

Second...If you're stupid enough to get Blart items, that's your fault.

Third...What the **** does my clan have to do with you? lol You worry about the lack of Ventrue, and you let me worry about my clan.
Alyiana

Post by Alyiana »

teos wrote:First off...I asked the 'vagabond' about what she said on this forum in a joking manor, she jumped my ****. Sorry. Its now on the mud.

What were you doing chasing me to my area if not to torso me and i didn't take it as a joking manor when shortly after you're in my area for no other reason. ? do tell now... i'm curious.
bair
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Post by bair »

Sami wrote:You need to start looking elsewhere for head. look at Damien if you want head.
blart
Ancilla
Clan: Brujah

Post by blart »

okay i want to know who doesnt want to be in brujah if they didnt want in brujah then they should not have joined. i tell them all everyone who joins if they join they dont leave or yes i will fu.ck them up. i dont like people joining us then running to another clan cause their friends are in ventrue or other clans. So yes and i know who said such things. And i will deal with them myself.