Issues

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Issues

Post by Sonja »

What the hell is going on?

As you all know, Trilord was my new clannie. One week was all it took for him to delete. Why?

Desades and Bair jump the gun and make a grand assumption that he held Bair down after escaping
which ended with him being capped by Tyron. He didn't. Toreador confirmed this, and apologied.
Okay, no biggie, we dealt with it. Moving on.

Trilord had a whack of mobs charmed in fairy fields, where Lacey was also bashing. Lacey casted
an area spell and Trilord was either pulled in or casted aswell to collect the exp from his mobs
(whether pulled or not, doesn't matter). Area hogging is prohibited, we all know this. Trilord was
not, it was all a misunderstanding that Lacey and Trilord could have easily solved amongst themselves.
Instead Sami jumps the gun, again, and threatens him.

I get you guys think you're all big and strong, but you all need to start using your ******* brains.
1.5k and you guys can't use simple conflict resolution skills to figure things out?

What happened?
Why?
How can we avoid this next time?
Please don't...
Thank you for...

I thought we all knew how to treat new people but I guess not.
I hope everyone involved got what they wanted. I hope you all feel really
big a mighty for bashing his skull in for, really, no apparant reason. He's so
tiny it must have been so easy and I bet that made it feel even better!

Do I believe it was a legit reason to delete himself/leave the game? No, but it could
have just been avoided all together and it would have been a lot more easier.

Thanks again!
Sonja
Antediluvian

Re: Issues

Post by Sonja »

Seriously like.. all the tokens and hours spent on him all a waste of time.
Feeling very discouraged right now. Hope you all have learned something from this.
bair
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Post by bair »

Sorry I guess I'm not man enough to stop when someone is talking trash while morted, crying to the admins about torso times, and not telling me who held me down even though he claims to have witnessed it (even though it was obviously him who did it). I'm not going to hold myself responsible for taking care of newbies (alts) who don't take responsibility for their own words. If you don't want to get torsoed, then don't talk ****, why is this such a difficult concept to grasp? I'm tired of these people deleting to guilt trip everyone when they were either not going to keep playing anyway or just hop on their alt immediately afterwards.
Last edited by bair on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Sami »

I CAN threaten all I want it's not against the rules.. I did not stake nor torso so he jumped the gun as well. I stake and torso nobody unless they tick ME off. He did NOTHING to ME to warrant me to log on and torso or stake him.
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
lacey
Neonate

Post by lacey »

Sonja wrote:What the hell is going on?

As you all know, Trilord was my new clannie. One week was all it took for him to delete. Why?

Desades and Bair jump the gun and make a grand assumption that he held Bair down after escaping
which ended with him being capped by Tyron. He didn't. Toreador confirmed this, and apologied.
Okay, no biggie, we dealt with it. Moving on.

Trilord had a whack of mobs charmed in fairy fields, where Lacey was also bashing. Lacey casted
an area spell and Trilord was either pulled in or casted aswell to collect the exp from his mobs
(whether pulled or not, doesn't matter). Area hogging is prohibited, we all know this. Trilord was
not, it was all a misunderstanding that Lacey and Trilord could have easily solved amongst themselves.
Instead Sami jumps the gun, again, and threatens him.

I get you guys think you're all big and strong, but you all need to start using your ******* brains.
1.5k and you guys can't use simple conflict resolution skills to figure things out?

What happened?
Why?
How can we avoid this next time?
Please don't...
Thank you for...

I thought we all knew how to treat new people but I guess not.
I hope everyone involved got what they wanted. I hope you all feel really
big a mighty for bashing his skull in for, really, no apparant reason. He's so
tiny it must have been so easy and I bet that made it feel even better!

Do I believe it was a legit reason to delete himself/leave the game? No, but it could
have just been avoided all together and it would have been a lot more easier.

Thanks again!

Well if area claiming is allowed here then he should have left because I was there first before he ever logged on. ..... I have every right then to bash in a spot that I was there first in. But then I have noticed that there is a lack of respect here. But we will see what Tyron and I come up with because he is trying to get me to stay and I am saying no because of the respect for newbies.
Helmut
Admin

Post by Helmut »

Well if area claiming is allowed here then he should have left because I was there first before he ever logged on. ..... I have every right then to bash in a spot that I was there first in. But then I have noticed that there is a lack of respect here. But we will see what Tyron and I come up with because he is trying to get me to stay and I am saying no because of the respect for newbies.
Area claiming is against the rules and is a punishable offense with the admins. I looked into the logs, and I saw no threat from Trilord trying to claim the area, unless I over looked it. Seeing how Trilord deleted, I find this topic concerning him entirely mute. If there are other people that are area claiming, please feel free to send me a PM on here, or send me an email. Help Email should have a list of emails to admins in the game.
-Helmut
Sonja
Antediluvian

Post by Sonja »

Sonja wrote:Area hogging is prohibited, we all know this.
Kalamire
Methuselah

Post by Kalamire »

Wow, Things dont change much :) good to see all you guys still playing and hating over the years. Makes me smile alittle on the inside
Orakio
Ancilla
Clan: Gangrel

Post by Orakio »

Kalamire wrote:Wow, Things dont change much :) good to see all you guys still playing and hating over the years. Makes me smile alittle on the inside
Well, come back to playing and hating with us. If you come back and start playin, I might just think that it'll be fun to do so as well. :) After all, I need someone to help me run a clan.
~*This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine!*~
bair
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Post by bair »

hey kala and orak get your asses on here
Sonja
Antediluvian

Post by Sonja »