Malk Clan Forum?

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Hiroshima
Ancilla
Clan: Malkavian

Malk Clan Forum?

Post by Hiroshima »

Just wondered if I could get an invite?
I am gonna be on rarely now till at least June.
Alucard
Ancilla

Re: Malk Clan Forum?

Post by Alucard »

I think i just did.
damien
Elder

Post by damien »

Hehe, I addeed him later that day :)
The Tiny Old Man of Malkavian
Hiroshima
Ancilla

Post by Hiroshima »

What about the other forum?

http://new.vampire-wars.com/malkavian/Homepage.html

The convicted page...?
I am gonna be on rarely now till at least June.
Askim
Ancilla

Post by Askim »

Shouldn't the ones who have been members for a while, (Like 2001) be on there first? I also understand, we would have to have someone who can code (?) a web page first and get the site from Helmut first to be able to change anything on that page.

PS - That page obviously hasn't been updated in YEARS. Most of the players listed on there havn't played in years. My first sire is listed as a Justicar. Havn't seen her since I was embraced. In 2001.
---
AsKiM
.o0OMaLkAvIaN MaDnEsSO0o.
Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Post by Sonja »

Askim wrote:Shouldn't the ones who have been members for a while, (Like 2001) be on there first? I also understand, we would have to have someone who can code (?) a web page first and get the site from Helmut first to be able to change anything on that page.

PS - That page obviously hasn't been updated in YEARS. Most of the players listed on there havn't played in years. My first sire is listed as a Justicar. Havn't seen her since I was embraced. In 2001.
That's all updated...
Askim
Ancilla

Post by Askim »

Then why is Dlok listed as a co-justi? That's definitely not updated. Glorfindel is also listed as a justi and she hasn't played for YEARS. Not updated at all Sonja. Sorry.
---
AsKiM
.o0OMaLkAvIaN MaDnEsSO0o.
Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Sami »

Sonja wrote:
Askim wrote:Shouldn't the ones who have been members for a while, (Like 2001) be on there first? I also understand, we would have to have someone who can code (?) a web page first and get the site from Helmut first to be able to change anything on that page.

That's all updated...

It is not updated Sonja sorry to tell you. Dlok went from Malkavian to Brujah and ran Brujah.. or something of the sort. The NEW Justicars are Damien and Alucardl
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu