ATTN: Kanyon and Vexen

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

ATTN: Kanyon and Vexen

Post by Sonja »

Return to VW and solve world hunger. Many players want the opportunity of fighting you two. See you soon?

-Sonja
Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Re: ATTN: Kanyon and Vexen

Post by Sami »

Sonja wrote:Return to VW and solve world hunger. Many players want the opportunity of fighting you two. See you soon?

-Sonja

i've already talked to vexen .. not returning.
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Vexen
Methuselah

Post by Vexen »

It is interesting to return to the forums after a half-year long hiatus only to see a post from Sonja wanting me back in her bed. Brings back fond memories :twisted:

On the other hand, who the hell is Sami, and why is he/she (it?) drawing conclusions from a conversation - purportedly with me - that I do not recall. If one of your alts was a friend of mine, then I applaud your capacity to role-play, for I have no recollection of ever having a peaceable dialogue with you. In fact, if memory serves, I often received complaints of "Sami staking this person, and Sami escape-capping that person"; an intimation of your temperament, and all the more reason for me to forgo verbal exchanges of any substance. If I am mistaken, then I apologize for any misplaced words - perhaps I am confusing you with Samhein - I am an old wolf you know. But I digress...

I see there have been many changes in my absence. Thank you admins for your efforts to keep this game alive with improvements and additions. It is disheartening to still see "new" players being chased away by old grudges, but that is the way of the world. For the little ones that are being caught up in the fury, all I can say is keep your head down and grow quickly. If a destroyer is after you for someone else's problem, log-off for a while. No one (worthwhile) will blame you, VW will still be there later, and you can then take a second to go outside because god-dammit you are freakin' pale!

Concerning my activity, I am playing with the notion of making a return appearance just to catch up and explore a bit. As I am not truly active, I have no problem standing in one place in the arena for individuals interested in fighting straight-up. Yes, I admit that sounds lame, but as an honorary dino I feel obliged to spread caps appropriately until my status matches my size, should I decide to come back. When approximately? Sooner more likely than later, but I'll keep you posted Sonka.

In the mean time, is anyone willing to fill me in on the comings and goings? Shield runes? New areas? I see from Bair's post and Az's that the clan balance predicament persists. Although I doubt it would solve anything, I am not necessarily opposed to leading Nos if they are non-existent. However, I do gather that the Gangrel ranks are running thin as well. Anyways, too many thoughts before breakfast. I hope to see you all soon.

-V
Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Sami »

Vexen wrote:It is interesting to return to the forums after a half-year long hiatus only to see a post from Sonja wanting me back in her bed. Brings back fond memories :twisted:

On the other hand, who the hell is Sami, and why is he/she (it?) drawing conclusions from a conversation - purportedly with me - that I do not recall. If one of your alts was a friend of mine, then I applaud your capacity to role-play, for I have no recollection of ever having a peaceable dialogue with you. In fact, if memory serves, I often received complaints of "Sami staking this person, and Sami escape-capping that person"; an intimation of your temperament, and all the more reason for me to forgo verbal exchanges of any substance. If I am mistaken, then I apologize for any misplaced words - perhaps I am confusing you with Samhein - I am an old wolf you know. But I digress...

I see there have been many changes in my absence. Thank you admins for your efforts to keep this game alive with improvements and additions. It is disheartening to still see "new" players being chased away by old grudges, but that is the way of the world. For the little ones that are being caught up in the fury, all I can say is keep your head down and grow quickly. If a destroyer is after you for someone else's problem, log-off for a while. No one (worthwhile) will blame you, VW will still be there later, and you can then take a second to go outside because god-dammit you are freakin' pale!

Concerning my activity, I am playing with the notion of making a return appearance just to catch up and explore a bit. As I am not truly active, I have no problem standing in one place in the arena for individuals interested in fighting straight-up. Yes, I admit that sounds lame, but as an honorary dino I feel obliged to spread caps appropriately until my status matches my size, should I decide to come back. When approximately? Sooner more likely than later, but I'll keep you posted Sonka.

In the mean time, is anyone willing to fill me in on the comings and goings? Shield runes? New areas? I see from Bair's post and Az's that the clan balance predicament persists. Although I doubt it would solve anything, I am not necessarily opposed to leading Nos if they are non-existent. However, I do gather that the Gangrel ranks are running thin as well. Anyways, too many thoughts before breakfast. I hope to see you all soon.

-V

Vexen,
All you had to say is that it was not you that I talked to and leave it at that. It was someone with a name as similar as yours that said they were not coming back because real life was too busy for them to return to the mudding community. I truly thought it was you and for that I apologize. I do have a copy of what was said to me in my facebook account along with so many others who answered the call that I sent out. Hope to see you soon!
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu