This forum.

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Azazel
Admin

This forum.

Post by Azazel »

Damn, it's dead in here. Do i need to start some seed topics about various non-vw related things?

Az
Arkhinor
Antediluvian
Clan: Gangrel

Re: This forum.

Post by Arkhinor »

Yes..wait.

Is that a trick question?
WATCH YOUR LEGGGSSS!! :twisted:
ghnat
Antediluvian

Post by ghnat »

they ran out of mead
Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Sami »

Do it Az .. we need something that is just absolutely off the wall and off topic to relate this mud too... :D

wow truly sucks.... and i've found another game that is just as addictive as vw and it's fun... i get to start wars if i want just for shites and giggles. :D

but hence the only reason i do not log on like i used to is that these papers i write that are over 1,750 words are keeping my time consumed. I HAVE to do research for them. My classes are 5 weeks long now, a 1,750 to 2,000 word paper to write every week, and a final test to take every 5th week. And I am still keeping a 3.0 GPA avg in my degree plan. :D

Usually when I log on there's like a person or two, sometimes more if i am lucky. Sometimes I am lucky to catch you on Az and that is a good thing. Nice to see you around again .. missed ya :D
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Azazel
Admin

Post by Azazel »

I've taken some initiative here - some other people must have "off topic" things to discuss. Lets keep this forum cordial. The "Arena" can get nasty.

Az
Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Sami »

Azazel wrote:I've taken some initiative here - some other people must have "off topic" things to discuss. Lets keep this forum cordial. The "Arena" can get nasty.

Az

I've noticed.... some off the wall topics too. :D But I will not comment on some :D i'm being good and nice :D
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu