dlok

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

dlok

Post by Sami »

where are you man?
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
cyan
Ancilla
Clan: Gangrel

Re: dlok

Post by cyan »

I think he's a little occupied with the ever-important RL :)
Helmut
Admin

Post by Helmut »

what's that?
-Helmut
Derubael
Methuselah
Clan: Tremere

Post by Derubael »

Cyan still checks the forums *gasp*

this was an edit. First post was creepy rofl. And im sure when dloks rdy he will come back/let us know whats up
wtf
Damerion
Elder

Post by Damerion »

Deru is a creeper...

That is all
Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Sami »

Helmut wrote:what's that?

real life is something that has too much drama .... worse then the mud on my bad day. :lol: too bad in that world... i can't decapitate people that tick me off ... i've be way over conquerer status right now and that's from the past 15 years of mudding. :lol: heck i've be way over president right now if that was the case :x
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Dlok
Elder
Clan: Brujah

Post by Dlok »

*An odd feeling creeps up your spine as if a ghost from your past has been awaken, the earth shakes, birds drop dead, moisture starts to fall upwards into the sky. As you hold onto your sword, as if that will protect you, you wonder what you have done to piss off the gods. As the chanting from inside your skull, throbs deeper and deeper, you start to recognize what was and still is your worst nightmare, "Brujah...Dlok! Brujah...Dlok, Brujah...Dlok!" As you wonder if the end of the world as you know is coming to an end, the sky lights up as if a sun just exploded, flames engulf your entire view. As you try to cover your eyes you notice a huge shadow hurdling towards you. In an instant, a massive asteroid smashes into the mountain side, as you stumble back, you realize that it almost looks as if it was a huge anarchy sign is burning in the center of this molten cater . As you drop to your knees you think to yourself, 'Ohh dear god, please lord do not let the ancient myths be true! What can i do to save my family, my friends, my own life! Please lord do not let this be true!'*

The awaken has come in a crash of fiery skies, kiss your loved ones for it may be the last chance you have, death is very near!

A rumble spreads through the mountains, valleys, lakes, and streams. An echo that simple will not go away, an enternal torment "Brujah...Brujah, Awaken my brothers, BRUJAH...BRUJAH...Unleash the hell we know upon earth!...BRUJAH! BRUJAH! BRUJAH!"
*Dlok screams a battle cry and vanishes*
Damerion
Elder

Post by Damerion »

Dlok wrote:*An odd feeling creeps up your spine as if a ghost from your past has been awaken, the earth shakes, birds drop dead, moisture starts to fall upwards into the sky. As you hold onto your sword, as if that will protect you, you wonder what you have done to piss off the gods. As the chanting from inside your skull, throbs deeper and deeper, you start to recognize what was and still is your worst nightmare, "Brujah...Dlok! Brujah...Dlok, Brujah...Dlok!" As you wonder if the end of the world as you know is coming to an end, the sky lights up as if a sun just exploded, flames engulf your entire view. As you try to cover your eyes you notice a huge shadow hurdling towards you. In an instant, a massive asteroid smashes into the mountain side, as you stumble back, you realize that it almost looks as if it was a huge anarchy sign is burning in the center of this molten cater . As you drop to your knees you think to yourself, 'Ohh dear god, please lord do not let the ancient myths be true! What can i do to save my family, my friends, my own life! Please lord do not let this be true!'*

The awaken has come in a crash of fiery skies, kiss your loved ones for it may be the last chance you have, death is very near!

A rumble spreads through the mountains, valleys, lakes, and streams. An echo that simple will not go away, an enternal torment "Brujah...Brujah, Awaken my brothers, BRUJAH...BRUJAH...Unleash the hell we know upon earth!...BRUJAH! BRUJAH! BRUJAH!"

believe it when i see it yo :P
Sonja
Antediluvian

Post by Sonja »

Sonja flicks Dlok's ear effortlessly. His head detaches at the neck, his head rolls to the ground as his body collapses. Dlok's corpse turns to dust and he is never seen again.

The end.
Derubael
Methuselah

Post by Derubael »

*slaps dlok a highfive so hard your palms turn red*
bam!

also, lol@sonja. that first sentence made me think u were trying to write erotic fiction
:lol:
wtf