Rules

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Rules

Post by Sami »

this goes to everyone... if you break the rules expect punishment and even justicar's are not above the law. I've been reading the help files lately( to keep my mind refreshed on what i can and can't do)for many things that i have seen and one of the biggest one that i've seen broken is about torsoing. if you don't know about it .. the help file is help torsoing read up on it. yeah i know i'm a goody too shoes .. sue me... but i do read and mirage is high strung about following rules along with a few other people that i will not mention. rules are not to be broken there's been problems about this for some time. and some justicars think that they are above the laws this is not so. the help files are there for a reason. if you have to refresh your mind on them then i suggest you read up. mistakes can be made but when they are so obvious that you do it constantly then there becomes a problem. but when the help file is there for you to read .. all i can say is that ignorance is not accepted.
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Derubael
Methuselah
Clan: Tremere

Re: Rules

Post by Derubael »

Torso rules as i can see them:
limit torsos to five mins. Going back to kill after twenty mins is not ok.
You are not allowed to prevent that person from getting up. (Ie standing over them and not allowing players to heal)

Thats about it.

You do NOT need to heal and it IS OK to leave poisoned and in sun as long as youre not killing exec.

Did you notice a violation of the above rules? Or just whining because the mighty justicar of noble ventrue was letting her clannie take her punishment for her?
wtf
Derubael
Methuselah

Post by Derubael »

And by the way. In this particular case i am not above the law. I AM THE LAW!

Justice will be done, Sami
wtf
Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Sami »

Derubael wrote:And by the way. In this particular case i am not above the law. I AM THE LAW!

roflmfao .. you are not the law and this doesn't belong here(belongs in the conclave). the admins are the law no justicar is above the law or is the law.. we all have rules to follow (ALL HELP FILES) if you have something to say to me personally you take it to the conclave or personal message. and this has nothing to do about chiletta this is just what i have personally seen or have been told about from other people.
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Karik
Antediluvian

Post by Karik »

Derubael wrote:And by the way. In this particular case i am not above the law. I AM THE LAW!

Wanna bet......
~Karik

-I had an imaginary playmate who bullied me constantly until I shoved him into the lake and held his head under. When the bubbles stopped I felt immensely relieved. The bastard had been making my life hell for years.
Derubael
Methuselah

Post by Derubael »

I wasnt fed. Samhein was. And now theres three pissed off tremere out for blood. That would be Samhein, Sonja, and myself.

I did involve chiletta in this in a blatant attempt at getting sami to log in. Chiletta was torsod and left at exec while sami watched. Tbh chiletta does not seem to mind, still comes to me for advice, and even appologized (0_o). I am sorry too, chiletta - tho im not sure youll see this as i dont know if you check the forums!

Karik, you dont know me, but if you did you'd know i wouldnt be on a blood hunt with a stake in my hand if i didnt have a damn good reason for it. Already gave sami a shot to earn her honor back without a stake through the heart and she turned it down. Yet again attempting to be nice to sami and it gets thrown in my face.

The circumstances leading up to samhein being fed are irrelevant as they did not involve sami. She should know better than to take a feed like that.

After months of "running"(quitting) and talking **** sami gets upcap fed samhein and anybody thinks Tremere is going to let this slide? Not happenin.

Come face your executioners Sami, so you can go back to playing.

Anxious to see updated help files.
wtf