Chiletta

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Chiletta

Post by Sami »

If chiletta is quiet and seems out of whack for most of you or not here for a few days. it is because he just found out his son has cancer of the pancreas and he's only 7 and has been shipped to st. jude's hospital of south louisiana. he's not in the best of moods. hell for that matter i won't be in he best of moods because it has happened to a very young man who is so vibrant and cheerful.
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
cyan
Ancilla
Clan: Gangrel

Re: Chiletta

Post by cyan »

Damn :(

I'll keep them both in my thoughts.
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

he said ty cyan for the thoughts
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

he said surgery today went well.. they took out the pancreas and he did get to see his son. but he will be taking insulin shots ...he said the first thing he asked for after surgery was ice cream :D
Caulkin
Neonate
Clan: Nosferatu

Post by Caulkin »

I would personally like to congratulate Chiletta, his son, and all of his family for such a great outcome on such a dreary time. To many more years with your son, and to many more years of him causing you trouble in those troubled teenage years :mrgreen:

Hear hear!