Take it as you see fit

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Take it as you see fit

Post by Sami »

The one thing that I was taught 15 years ago was not to bring personal life into my personal space (the mud) and vice versa. Well that I have done in more ways then one. It has finally affected my judgement on both the game(more so) and real life. I am doing things that I shouldn't be doing, Saying things that don't need to be said, bi****** about things that are of the littlest concern, and just getting down right annoyed at things that are of no concern or misunderstandings. I am even getting annoyed at myself. We all make mistakes for if we didn't we wouldn't learn from them and grow for we all are human.
I think WE ( and i did say we) have created a monster on vw now. I brought chiletta to the game because he was curious as to what i as doing. He sat and watched me for a couple of weeks before he finally decided to ask me. I figured what the hay and was hoping chiletta would turn out better then the last person i brought here. I did ask my questions and got the answeres I needed, hence chiletta was born. Teaching him was my main concern. He needed to be tought from scratch. and scratch it was. I tried to tell him that first and foremost it was just a game. The one thing that I have not taught him was rule #2 do not bring real life to the game or the game to real life. It is like i live and breathe vw through him for he is constantly on and constantly asking questions. I knew this would happen and i was expecting it but anyways Thank you all for helping with Chiletta. He's got more to learn but at least i know he's not giving up.
So hear comes my issue. Since i live and breathe vw daily now and to know that I am not allowed to take a break because even if i did i would be bombarded with the daily livings of the mud...aww hell ....Someone, anyone, everyone please tell Chiletta to take a 2 day break with me before he drives himself insane and me? Don't get me wrong he loves the game but he's got to break at some point.
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu