Anklet run

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Desades
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Anklet run

Post by Desades »

For what I have heard, many ppl are in need of one (or two) anklet(s).

Therefor bout Derubael and myself want to try and set up a road trip thru Thalesia for all of you interested ones.

Plz let us know thru here when is the best time to do this.

I usually play starting at 8:30pm (CET).

Hope we can make this work!
-= May the Rose be with you =-
Messenger
Neonate
Clan: Brujah

Re: Anklet run

Post by Messenger »

Ill go, whenever you guys decide is a good time.
Derubael
Methuselah
Clan: Tremere

Post by Derubael »

Desades is +8 hrs pst or +5 est for those who dont know timezones.

I can be on anytime, tho 11-5 pst is usually best for me. I can be on late at night as well if anyone wants a midnight run.

Keep in mind this is not a walk through the park, everyone needs to be on their toes. If youre under 10k expect to mort pretty much the whole run. Indest and 5k+ is recommendedut not required. But keep in mind we are not responsible for broken gear!

That being said, expect to get an anklet if you come along, possibly two if we have time. The more time you set aside the higher your chance of getting two. Not ******* around also dramatically increases your chances =D

would be nice if one more 15k+ came along to help i know you gottem alrdy but think of the children!

Post here if youre coming and what times work for you (and post your TIMEZONE!!)
wtf
Damerion
Elder

Post by Damerion »

Heck yes i'm not the biggest man in town thats for sure but i have enoug weight to be a threat.

Me i live on the eastern side, Monday Wensday i'm free from 5pm-whenever we get done

Tuesday, Thursday, Friday its like 9-whenever is probably the best time pm, eastern time mwhaha
Rathmir
Elder

Post by Rathmir »

ill go...best times are 4-11 est
Damerion
Elder

Post by Damerion »

We are shaping up pretty well so far
Derubael
Methuselah

Post by Derubael »

I know we have more than this that want to go. Picking times ina Day or two so if youd like your available times to be considered POST HERE NOW!!!
wtf
Celestie
Neonate
Clan: Gangrel

Post by Celestie »

I can do absolutely any time in the next 2 days, after that i go to work for 2 days sooo. hope its soon :)

Celestie.
thank you
Derubael
Methuselah

Post by Derubael »

Ok folks im setting a tentative time and date for this.

3/24 (today, friday march 24) at around 830-9PM pst. Thats 10:30-11 for u central boys and 1130-12 for EST.

Due to recent events desades will NOT be attending. Everyone needs to thanks desades for organizing this - we wouldnt be going if he hadnt thought of the idea. Thank you VERY much desades!!

If you come look at this thread a week from now and say oh **** i missed it, dont despair. I plan to run this regularly every week for a few months until everyone is ankleted out. ******I could rly use some help with this, for all of us who have them already, your help would be greatly appreciated.******

No minimum requirements, so EVERYONE come along!!

I will be going over some basic rules prior to starting the run, but the number one rule is:

DONT **** AROUND

I think everyone knows im a pretty nice patient fellow, so im not gonna chew ur head off if u flee on acident, for example. But if u do it 5 times ill leave u morted and move on so everyone else can get their anklets.
wtf
Desades
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Post by Desades »

I'm glad to see that - considering sizes and status - many of you wanna go on this rather hard run. Even tho getting an anklet from Gwernig might no result in a good one. No pain no gain I suppose :twisted:

Btw, it's the players that will eventually complete the run that deserve all the credits, I merely presented the idea.

Derubael has a good point stating that we either go as a group and work together..or split up and die.

We can see how this run turns out to see if we can organize similar runs at a regular base.

I will see what I can do to join in, don't want you vampires have all the fun without me :wink:

Even so, the best of luck to all participants.
-= May the Rose be with you =-
Derubael
Methuselah

Post by Derubael »

Fail, fail, fail. So sorry to everyone who took the time to show up expecting something to happen. I feel like **** for letting you guys all down, but this IS getting rescheduled, aiming for sunday monday tuesday, maybe even a run every night on those days if possible.
wtf