Lets talk about this...

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Damerion
Elder

Lets talk about this...

Post by Damerion »

Wouldn't it be cool if we could add extra stuff to clan hall? Idk i think it would be nice
Damerion
Elder

Re: Lets talk about this...

Post by Damerion »

Ok since nobody wil post ideas I guess my grand idea will start us up.

Part 1: Open clan hall up to outsiders, one main entranceway.
Part 2: The ability to buy mobs to put in clan hall that will attack any outsiders who come in
Part 3: The ability to buy shields for mobs (fire,ice,acid,lightning,chaos,holy,dark,blood), the ability to make mobs able to suck blood etc. just general badness.
Part 4: Raiding the clanroom stronghold will have many benefits, perhaps steal a clans bg points by x amount. able to take everything in there clan bank just one reward tho.
Part 5: How would you buy these things? Lineage Points (which are useless atm) quest points (big guys have almost no use for these) Gold (after 15 mil or so who needs it).

I think this would be realy interesting would drive people to bg more, and would be a really fun addition to clan wars just my ideas though
franky
Neonate
Clan: Gangrel

Post by franky »

I was thinking something similar but you posted first. Some other ideas I have is a pike room (trophy room). Instead of the courtesy crack head and feed to guardian we can run back to ch and mount head pike. The head will take additional ticks before player gets killed. Afterward, the head will be on display indefinitely until a 1) clan member removes it 2) you raid the ch to get it back. Penalty for having our head on display can be something minor, like instead of 1 upkeep for staying alive its 3. This can be an alternative to staking. =)
franky
Neonate
Clan: Gangrel

Post by franky »

And yes Andrraya. I posted this during work. :twisted:
andrraya
Neonate
Clan: Malkavian

Post by andrraya »

Naughty, naughty, Franky!!
Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Post by Sonja »

I always thought it would be cool to have a clan guard that you can buff with QP/money. If the mob dies, it opens a portal to your clan hall. I've suggested this idea before but it sort of died and wasn't something important to change at the time.