Curiosity

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Curiosity

Post by Sami »

Curiosity killed the cat and Satisfaction will not bring it back.

Why is it that Tristram Crypts is now the new hot spot for everyone and their freaking brother? I am not talking 20k+ either. Why wasn't it before you hit this huge status mark? why now? I was told over 2 years ago that nobody ever bashed the crypts. I tried to do it before 10k .. got my asz handed to me. Never touched the place until i hit the 10k mark and that was quite a bit ago. I have been bashing crypts while all you guys have been fighting over areas of when to bash and where to bash. You guys don't touch it until you get Destroyer+... what makes it more important now? This does not make sense one dam bit and trying to figure it out. Someone help me out on this issue. Are you guys gonna fight over this too now since it's the new hot spot?

There is more to Tristram then just the crypts ... or do you guys even know this?

I am getting the same exp here as I did before the admin did anything to the exp jump. So still what makes it more important now?

What you guys can't use the elites anymore to overexposure yourself to the exp? I never touched them and swore that I never would so don't know what exp it would have given me and really don't care.

I do not bash with people unless it is for runs and only runs.

You get the picture here? You guys really make no freaking sense what so ever. This is not biatching. This is trying to figure out what my next move will be if there will be any.. and trying to figure you people out ... thank you for you time.
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
kurtap
Ancilla
Clan: Cappadocian

Re: Curiosity

Post by kurtap »

sounds like biatching.
cyan
Ancilla
Clan: Gangrel

Post by cyan »

There's more players on the mud than just that one called Sami... or did YOU not know that?

Just stfu and get over yourself.
Damerion
Elder

Post by Damerion »

Well crypts has been a heavily used bashing spot before the exp spike in elites, mostly people 18-25k though.

Exp spike people went exp searching elsewhere, now with exp nerf the people who are 16-25k are into the old out of bashing spots now.

Mirrors-Useless to a degree
Alaynia-To mny Elite mobs slowing down bashing with almost no reward
Tzimisce- Good burst exp but not good for sustained bashing
Lava Caves- OK but not the same exp as crypts
Crypts- Top two bashing spot

and IDK who under 20k and destroyer is hitting crypts
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

Actually i talked to Ghnat about this and he made it a point to clear a few things up but that was for him, Guthrie, and Sonja or people near or over the 20k mark. Other aspects just don't add up. But hey if you want to be rude about things go for it. As I completely said that I was just curious. If there's a problem with asking then you have issues because I was always told to ask if you want to learn. But hey since you really want to be rude about things I will start asking admin about issues that pertain to the mud and leave you and your stfu attitude out of it. But hey they wouldnt be able to answer that for me only the players can. You do not bash there and have never bashed there. I am curios as to why everyone started coming to those neck of the woods now. It's never happened before and I really am not worried about it. Completely Curios... nothing more.
so you need to get up off your attitude high horse and be more respectable when someone ask about something. if you don't like what they talk about or ask then by all means do not read it. I had more respect for you until now. So i think I will be just as disrespectful and tell you to finally stfu when people ask a question about something. Grow up, Grow a pair and get a life.

Actually Kurtap, since the Admin started changing things I noticed more people coming to the crypts and was curious as to why when there are other parts of Tristram to bash. I actually can see why they come there ... I get about 20-22k a pop, Ghnat and Guthrie get about 24k. So yeah I understand it. Was not really biatching .. wanted their input as to why :D Maybe it was the same reason Ghnat or Guthrie bash there when not in Olympus or some other bash spot they do.

Maybe i should have worded it a bit better or some crap .. but hence I am exhausted and my words do not come out like I choose them to be right about now.
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Damerion
Elder

Post by Damerion »

forgot about oly for bashing must try that soon *ponders*
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

Damerion wrote:Well crypts has been a heavily used bashing spot before the exp spike in elites, mostly people 18-25k though.

Exp spike people went exp searching elsewhere, now with exp nerf the people who are 16-25k are into the old out of bashing spots now.

Mirrors-Useless to a degree
Alaynia-To mny Elite mobs slowing down bashing with almost no reward
Tzimisce- Good burst exp but not good for sustained bashing
Lava Caves- OK but not the same exp as crypts
Crypts- Top two bashing spot

and IDK who under 20k and destroyer is hitting crypts

I am under 20k and Destroyer and I have been in Crypts for quite a while now. You know this. So do not go there and say you don't know of anyone. Remember you and your clannies trying to get Blart to come to me to "save me" from you three .. i had to ask you to leave me out of your personal war with Blart :P I made sure to post to Blart on MSN the fact that you three were there..

Btw please do not tell me that you all have been bashing there as long as I have.. I will call you a flat out liar Damerion. When I started bashing there it truly was just me mostly and Guthrie from time to time when mirrors was repopping. You all have been fighting over mirrors and alaynia for some time :P I have watched this... Don't go there Damerion :P so ha eat those apples young man :D
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

Damerion wrote:forgot about oly for bashing must try that soon *ponders*

Well, I was about to say not to ponder it too much but then you are up there in status(i forgot for a split second) ... you might make it work .. not sure. All you can do is try.
Damerion
Elder

Post by Damerion »

Aye i will never say i bashed crypts a lot personally i hate mother ******* tristam more than anyone in existence I wouldn't go there if someone offered me 5 million gold on this game seriously I can't stand being there it just makes me hate life, i bashed it for a few days and i just can't do it.

And aye I remember fighting over mirrors and i wasn't including you in my statement i was asking besides out of my own curiosity lol
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

Damerion wrote:Aye i will never say i bashed crypts a lot personally i hate mother ******* tristam more than anyone in existence I wouldn't go there if someone offered me 5 million gold on this game seriously I can't stand being there it just makes me hate life, i bashed it for a few days and i just can't do it.

And aye I remember fighting over mirrors and i wasn't including you in my statement i was asking besides out of my own curiosity lol

I know you do.. I bashed crypts long before you guys all faught over it but then i laughed so hard at you guys ... i was hurting it was so funny.
cyan
Ancilla

Post by cyan »

Me?

I don't care if you respect or not, it REALLY means nothing to me.

Cheerio!

:)
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

That's all you got out of that? wow your head really is up your asz ... I have never ever disrespected you and I would like the same in return. If that is too much to ask then honey you really do need to grow up. You have serious issues that you need to see a shrink for. But then if you want to disrespect people expect them to dish it out just as fast as you can type it dearey. I have more morals then to disrespect people. I guess that is why I get more out of people then you would with your head up your asz. But hey wtf ever ... you have a lot of growing up to do. Good luck with that.
cyan
Ancilla

Post by cyan »

ROFL
Derubael
Methuselah
Clan: Tremere

Post by Derubael »

This is all so ridiculous.

Sami, if ur gonna ask a question, ask it without the attitude and you wont get attitude, plain and simple. This sounded alot like you complaining, and not just from where im standing.

People bash crypts because its one of the best bashing spots in the game right now. Big players dont get enough xp to make bashing other areas of tristram worth the effort. Other people play this game, and there will always be some contention of different bashing spots, especially good ones.

This is all just silly. I hope between dam and ghnat your question was answered.
wtf
Sonja
Antediluvian

Post by Sonja »

Derubael wrote: Sami, if ur gonna ask a question, ask it without the attitude and you wont get attitude, plain and simple. This sounded alot like you complaining, and not just from where im standing.
Well said.

Anyways, back in the day as many of you may recall, Camelot was the hot spot bashing zone. I'd like to see Camelot mob levels changed. Plains Outpost was also built to be a designated bashing spot, but when Destarte bashed the hell out of it and grew quickly (it was 'unbalanced'), it was nerfed - yet it remains well designed as a place to bash. Mob levels there should be reassessed and increased slightly.

Assuming this thread was a cry about lack of bashing spots, or at least turned into it, I offer these solutions.
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

Derubael wrote:This is all so ridiculous.

Sami, if ur gonna ask a question, ask it without the attitude and you wont get attitude, plain and simple. This sounded alot like you complaining, and not just from where im standing.

People bash crypts because its one of the best bashing spots in the game right now. Big players dont get enough xp to make bashing other areas of tristram worth the effort. Other people play this game, and there will always be some contention of different bashing spots, especially good ones.

This is all just silly. I hope between dam and ghnat your question was answered.
Deru what would you know about complaining.. this just sounds like you whining to make yourself look big bad and ugly.... I asked the question plain and simple ... I asked around as stated well .. awhile ago .. and as i stated before this occurance wasn't happening before the changes were made... only after ... when will you guys learn to read.
Does this post really make you that more imporant that you have to state what i have stated already like HOURS ago?
I did not disrespect her. I will treat her the way she treats me this is common knowledge for anyone.
I have nothing else to say about this subject.
good god people... freaking go back to school to learn how to read .. wtf.

now this is me frustrated cuz you wasted time writing something that was stated and yet stated again and again ..... HOURS AGO.
Last edited by Sami on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damerion
Elder

Post by Damerion »

Sonja wrote:
Derubael wrote: Sami, if ur gonna ask a question, ask it without the attitude and you wont get attitude, plain and simple. This sounded alot like you complaining, and not just from where im standing.
Well said.

Anyways, back in the day as many of you may recall, Camelot was the hot spot bashing zone. I'd like to see Camelot mob levels changed. Plains Outpost was also built to be a designated bashing spot, but when Destarte bashed the hell out of it and grew quickly (it was 'unbalanced'), it was nerfed - yet it remains well designed as a place to bash. Mob levels there should be reassessed and increased slightly.

Assuming this thread was a cry about lack of bashing spots, or at least turned into it, I offer these solutions.

Seeing camalot bashed more would be a fun thing it was such a great area to bash and had such a great pk element to it to be honest. Outpost would be cool to, maybe even look at salt mines and see what can be done to up it a bit perhaps nobody bashes there and was set up for bashing it just doesn't have the mob output to keep up with a drikna or catacombs etc.

Or that lazy sod damerion could finish some areas, but turning some of the older areas back into bash zones wouldn't be a bad idea
Derubael
Methuselah

Post by Derubael »

Yes, everyone knows how 'big and bad' i try to look all the time *eyeroll*
Pretty sure no one had said anything like what i said in my first paragraph. I tacked the extra info onto the end to make sure that you got it - you so rarely do. So what the **** are you talking about?

Lrn2read? Too funny.

Why dont you learn how to put together a coherent sentence instead of babbling on like an idiot? Your caustic attitude in nearly all of your posts (not just in this thread) just make you look like a *****. Which i guess is appropriate because its really all that you do. I responded specifically to point out to you that you sound like your usual whiney self, but i said it in a nice way. Asking a simple question would look like this:

"Hey guys, theres been a bunch of people bashig crypts recently. I used to be the only one there! Is it cause im sexy?"

Yours went something like this:

"My crypts my crypts why r u all in my crypts i am very upset because i only bash alone! I badly need someone to explain to me what 'xp nerf' means, so im going to ramble on for 7 worthless poorly formed paragraphs in a pathetic attempt to mask my whining with feigned intelligence and 'curiousity'."

Sorry sami, youve made yourself look like a stupid whiney ***** yet again.

There, thats about as close to 'big and nasty and ugly' as im gonna get. Im sure everyone already knows what a "bully" i am, so you can skip whining about that in your next post and instead jump right to 'i dont care blahblahblah make yourself feel good blahblah stroke ego blahblah'. So basically, whatever helps you sleep at night, you miserable hag. Have a good one :)
wtf
Derubael
Methuselah

Post by Derubael »

Sami wrote:Curiosity killed the cat and Satisfaction will not bring it back.

Why is it that Tristram Crypts is now the new hot spot for everyone and their freaking brother? I am not talking 20k+ either. Why wasn't it before you hit this huge status mark? why now? I was told over 2 years ago that nobody ever bashed the crypts. I tried to do it before 10k .. got my asz handed to me. Never touched the place until i hit the 10k mark and that was quite a bit ago. I have been bashing crypts while all you guys have been fighting over areas of when to bash and where to bash. You guys don't touch it until you get Destroyer+... what makes it more important now? This does not make sense one dam bit and trying to figure it out. Someone help me out on this issue. Are you guys gonna fight over this too now since it's the new hot spot?

There is more to Tristram then just the crypts ... or do you guys even know this?

I am getting the same exp here as I did before the admin did anything to the exp jump. So still what makes it more important now?

What you guys can't use the elites anymore to overexposure yourself to the exp? I never touched them and swore that I never would so don't know what exp it would have given me and really don't care.

I do not bash with people unless it is for runs and only runs.

You get the picture here? You guys really make no freaking sense what so ever. This is not biatching. This is trying to figure out what my next move will be if there will be any.. and trying to figure you people out ... thank you for you time.
And by the way, im really sick and tired of you posting negative comments talking poorly of other players (like you do in the very first post of this thread), and then acting indignant when someone calls you out on it. What ******* world do you live in?
wtf
Helmut
Admin

Post by Helmut »

I've read this post, and have taken note on the suggestions to look further into other bashing zones. Other than that, this post is pointless and is going to be locked so it will wash away with the other trash.
-Helmut