Battle Ground

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

blart
Ancilla
Clan: Brujah

Battle Ground

Post by blart »

This is just an idea. Let me know what you think.
Instead of the clan with the most people in bg gets points the clan that's in first and with the most decaps in bg that gets first. like if 1 brujah goes in at same time as 5 ventrue they gain same points. unless the 1 brujah decaps a gangrel then the brujah gets points for decapitating so he would take the lead in points for decapitating. and ventrue wouldn't get first place because of the amount of clannies they have in that hall. just an idea like i said. So let me know what ya think.
Omicron
Ancilla
Clan: Cappadocian

Re: Battle Ground

Post by Omicron »

i like the idea...i think it would allow someone like me who has few clannies to actually have a chance to still do well in the overall bg score...:)

btw remember i said "a chance"

O
Acroth
Neonate
Clan: Gangrel

Post by Acroth »

I like things the way they are. May not be 'fair' by some people's standards, but it incourages pbase... which is definately a good thing.
Faye
Neonate
Clan: Gangrel

Post by Faye »

I do like the system that is in play right now. But, of course, I would since I am Gangrel. However, what we could do is implement another point system. Such as, Gangrel gets 5 points for just being in bg, yet if a Gangrel were to cap someone that clannie would get double the points for the cap. So we not only would encourage a pbase, but, we would encourage some action while in bg.

~Faye
HUMPS YOUR LEG!!!!!!!