New stuff

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Helmut
Admin

New stuff

Post by Helmut »

We’ve revamped a couple of the classic areas with better weapons. To get to these areas, you’ll need to look for 10 cubes in the game. I hear a good black smith can turn these into a needed key for the area with the better weapons. Once the key has been obtained, visit a classic area end, and look for the door. Here you’ll find your way around.
-Helmut
UnTeR
Neonate

Re: New stuff

Post by UnTeR »

YAAAAAY!
UnTeR
Neonate

Post by UnTeR »

Awesome guys, now keep it coming, we're starting to retain some pbase again :P
UnTeR
Neonate

Post by UnTeR »

would it be reasonable to ask that kick be made into a useful command that deals decent damage, and maybe a really miniscule chance of a stun, or somethin like that? it would be interesting to have another (viable) option for pk/bashing
Azazel
Admin

Post by Azazel »

UnTeR wrote:would it be reasonable to ask that kick be made into a useful command that deals decent damage, and maybe a really miniscule chance of a stun, or somethin like that? it would be interesting to have another (viable) option for pk/bashing
I've wanted this for a while. At the time I had this idea, our coders were busy with more important things (life) and I didn't have time to flesh out my ideas. (Kick, trip, bite, - etc, as commands. Stuff to do besides c fireball. weapon commands. duck. - maybe bring back fightstyles. 2 handed items. physical shields. etc).

Now I'm going to kneel down at the feet of Enkil. Agreeing with Unter makes me ill.
UnTeR
Neonate

Post by UnTeR »

yeah i dont like agreeing with azazel either, but bringing back fightstyles, trip, and adding duck, would be pretty legit