exp areas for 13-24k players

VW::Classic Players and admin can have general conversation here, all topics must be non-profane in nature

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

UnTeR
Neonate

exp areas for 13-24k players

Post by UnTeR »

We REAAAAAAALLY REALLY need more :P
kurtap
Ancilla
Clan: Cappadocian

Re: exp areas for 13-24k players

Post by kurtap »

Pretty sure we have more than smaller folks.
daitja
Admin

Post by daitja »

I'm pretty sure there are lots of areas where that broad range of sizes can gain experience at a decent clip. Maybe marginally slower than the most popular one or two, but good enough to keep up. I'd bet that a new bashing area for bigs wouldn't resolve the problem, it'd replace the best one relegating it to the average group or fall in the average group itself, and we'd be back at square one either way.

Anyone want to throw out a list of potential bashing options for that size range, just for a review?

Personally I think more 3-13k areas would be helpful, that seems to be the worst bottleneck.

EDIT: Also probably a good time to remind everyone that we're happy to review and install player-submitted areas.
kurtap
Ancilla
Clan: Cappadocian

Post by kurtap »

13-24k areas.

alaynia, crypts, catacombs/horrors, lava caves, tzimisce, mirrors, muddy cavern, spider area in bloodsea, and sahaugin area in bloodsea, under cuniculous and last but not least bathory.