VW::Classic Arena
Challenges, quests, and everything competitive

Moderator: Azazel

ember
Elder

Excessive Behaviour

Post by ember »

These are things that you should have a VERY good reason for:

Staking & torsoing same person twice in a day, just because you can.

Ganging and feeding same person more than once, for one action.

Ganging and feeding someone, then NEVER letting them have time to play, constantly going after them so they never get to do anything but run from you. If they have done something and you ganged and fed them thats the issue done.

Beating someone under fighter.... even in war. If their clannie ganged and fed you, only hit the small one if they actually were involved. If a big person stakes one of your small ones, that does not mean you can run off and beat one of theirs. However if you are a rogue/vagabond and you heal in PK or in ganging, then expect to be torsoed and staked. However if they heal their clannie on escape, thats their duty, a quick beating should be enough if they are dumb enough to hang about at recall.

In war, yes there is war and its not pretty. However constantly mashing small people will result in me going on a rampage with your PC. This damages the game. Also driving away a big players will hurt the game, all that knowledge will be lost to small players. Just because its war does not mean you can try and destroy people's fun.

This is a game, its supposed to be fun for all. If you are out to stop it being fun for people who just want to play and PK we(the admin) will react. However, this is also a PK mud, sometimes your going to get capped, staked, ganged, bombed etc, and this is not fun, but revenge is sweet, just don't go nuts on it.
Kaida
Admin

War Rules

Post by Kaida »

This is in addition, and posted for the justicars under conclave,
we have tightened up again to try and curb too much angst.

Remember wars are meant to be fun. It is sad if that element is removed and honestly I hate the fact that guideline/rules have to be in place for those who take it too far.

As this has come again, I thought I'd underline it as it seems that there are some confusion in some of the forums regarding War. Please Justicars of clans that are at war.

1. No one is to attack those under fighter (so no vagabonds or rogues). Unless they involve themselves directly, this includes, removing curse from their clannies/allies involved in the war, cursing the enemy, healing their clannies/allies when attacked by the opposing side, accepting a feed etc etc, basically ANY interference.

Please please insure that any of those under fighter who wish not to be involved in the war keep away from any battle scenes, as I said on mud, if they are in the same room/ area it makes it very difficult to discern whether there was direct involvement or not.

2. 5 minute torso rule does remain in place.

3. do not repeatedly cap the same person more than 2 times in one day, do not excessively cap the same person in the same week. Please have a good reason for the second cap.

The number of times that someone can be capped has been changed due to more discussion with other admin Please check Embers post on Arena in regards to excessiveness.

Another note regarding the torso, ending the torso: this includes making sure the person does have access to cure poison and clot so they do not spend the entire time morted, for example leaving the victim at executioner so it can do its job healing (or player is able to escape to access the executioner)... it is highly undesireable to hear of a person who is left poisoned and morted for a lengthy stretch of time, and they did not have the capacity to escape etc... or people continually killing the executioner.

If you feel there has been some excessive bullying that has taken place. Make sure you have logs - failing that record the mud times.

Really share the pain out over the whole clan
MAKE SURE YOUR CLAN KNOW THIS, YOUR JOB JUSTICARS.
Voratic
Ancilla

Post by Voratic »

I full-heartedly agree, war is what drives me to mud...the hunt and the strategy behind it is what makes this game fun. I understand though your concern about the little ones, they are the future of the mud just as we are. I would like to see VW back to the old days when 50 people could be on and noone was astonished. I'll do my best not to cap and depreciate crunk in such a way that it makes his mommy and daddy come beat me up...that is all. Good work guys.
Exulia
Ancilla

Post by Exulia »

I do have a question though, and not trying to argue but 2 caps in one day? Well maybe a day but excessive in a week? If someone gets beat in their status and can't hold it, then they shouldn't hold it. I was only a fighter at 3k and had troubles holding it, if the bigger fighters wanted to kick the crap out of me, they had to hunt. Maybe there should be some type of time in between caps or something so you can just go right after them again. Like a coodown period/fight timer.
Exulia, the Noble Ventrue
ember
Elder

Post by ember »

This was only about ganged/fed caps Ex. If you are too small for your status, dog eat dog means you gonna get hunted big style. Thats a different situation. This one is where 20k Hero and 10k Adventurer, repeatedly mort and cap 13k adventurer, until said adventurer is a fighter.
Mischief
Antediluvian

Post by Mischief »

I'm 11k and I haven't fed or ganged anyone yet.
Guthrie
Antediluvian
Clan: Gangrel

Post by Guthrie »

:)
shevaun
Antediluvian

Post by shevaun »

Voratic wrote:I full-heartedly agree, war is what drives me to mud...the hunt and the strategy behind it is what makes this game fun. I understand though your concern about the little ones, they are the future of the mud just as we are. I would like to see VW back to the old days when 50 people could be on and noone was astonished. I'll do my best not to cap and depreciate crunk in such a way that it makes his mommy and daddy come beat me up...that is all. Good work guys.
Thing is ...in the old days of original if that was what you are referring to , there would be SMDM , Firestar , Qui, hanging out around execs waiting to stake someone or maybe torso them. Escape capping was a galore. Abel and Tamaz will also be running about doing the stakes and torsoes on any poor unsuspecting soul - the point of what can be defined as WAAAAAAAAAY BEyond excessive. Then there were regular clan wars , clan skirmishes etc . Admin like Valis and Botch would hold parties etc and turn people into mushrooms for fun.

That was because in the old days , the VW original was the only niche vw mud and all the players of vw congregated there.

That was the old days. There are many clones now. Playerbase shrunk. There is not even enuff to fill a ventrue clan let alone a gangrel or a toreador to the power of old mud. Everyone is more overprotective of the younger clannies because of the small playerbase . Even escape capping is so scarce that a mob has to escape cap now to emulate the old.

It's like comparing one big orange tree (old vw mud) to one orange now (new classic).
ember
Elder

Post by ember »

Vampire wars will never get back to that level of players unless someone shuts down World of Warcraft and Everquest.

There are so many graphical options that text ones are for the more discerning players.
Guthrie
Antediluvian

Post by Guthrie »

ember wrote:Vampire wars will never get back to that level of players unless someone shuts down World of Warcraft and Everquest.

There are so many graphical options that text ones are for the more discerning players.
to true :P
Arkhinor
Antediluvian

Post by Arkhinor »

I get that it was oll 'back in the day'.. but if we mother the lilluns too much..they do the same ultimately as they grow with their little ones..

Dont we end up with a big bunch of mothers boys/girls playing on a PK mud that used to be house to some of the most antagonistic people in Mud history?

Seriously, people talk of the good old days and want certain parts of that back - i think for a PK mud some ppl are incredibly soft and need to loosen up, get ppl going on staking frenzys. If the days were that good, gee iduno, maybe try an emulate them and see what comes of it? Personally think people are trying to turn it into their political forum when i think the players of old had far more fun just playing the game, taking it as it comes, not creating status characters cos losing a head seems such a travesty nowadays, and going mental.

Whatever you're thinking, Im going to tell you now i grew very troubled by the ongoing political rubbish this place seemed to generate, because situations werent being handled in a PK fashion, rather a 'lets sit down and sign treaties, only X amount of heads and if you sneeze on me im going to stake/torso all your babies'

Thats it from this keyboard warrior, love it or hate it, thats my view - it doesnt need to be so complex...Kill or Be Killed..*shrugs* Let go a bit is all i can think of
WATCH YOUR LEGGGSSS!! :twisted:
shevaun
Antediluvian

Post by shevaun »

Arkhinor wrote:I get that it was oll 'back in the day'.. but if we mother the lilluns too much..they do the same ultimately as they grow with their little ones..

Dont we end up with a big bunch of mothers boys/girls playing on a PK mud that used to be house to some of the most antagonistic people in Mud history?

Seriously, people talk of the good old days and want certain parts of that back - i think for a PK mud some ppl are incredibly soft and need to loosen up, get ppl going on staking frenzys. If the days were that good, gee iduno, maybe try an emulate them and see what comes of it? Personally think people are trying to turn it into their political forum when i think the players of old had far more fun just playing the game, taking it as it comes, not creating status characters cos losing a head seems such a travesty nowadays, and going mental.

Whatever you're thinking, Im going to tell you now i grew very troubled by the ongoing political rubbish this place seemed to generate, because situations werent being handled in a PK fashion, rather a 'lets sit down and sign treaties, only X amount of heads and if you sneeze on me im going to stake/torso all your babies'

Thats it from this keyboard warrior, love it or hate it, thats my view - it doesnt need to be so complex...Kill or Be Killed..*shrugs* Let go a bit is all i can think of
Politics is everywhere. ROFL , if it was solely all pk , we might as well be playing capcom's street fighter game. No talking just kill kill kill.

ROUND 1
Ryu versus Sagat
*Ding Ding Ding*

FIRE BALL
FIRE BALL
*Metsu Shoryuken*

SAGAT K.O

ROUND 2
Ryu versus Sagat

FIRE BALL
FIRE BALL
Tiger Blow
Tiger Blow
*Metsu Shoryuken*

SAGAT K.O

GAME OVER.

The structure of the game in Dark Ages and even in Modern VtM is that it will have politics. Justicar , Princes etc....all politics in the World of Darkness VtM. Even if you play according to the book - you will have the political nature of the clan you are in or there will be no story to tell. You role play madness when you are malk , you roleplay blueblood when you are ventrue etc.

That ongoing political rubbish is somewhat part of the Mud game because it is based on VtM. Clans grow big , clans crush clans - that is all politics too. Warring reasons are made out of politics. Alliance are made out of politics. You play your politics, I also play mine. Politics is meant to be dirty and politics create opposing parties. Just part and parcel of VtM and roleplay. You kill/stake/torso people you don't like from minor reasons- you can thank politics for that again.

Smallbies have to ask biggies to help them quest - politics come in because if the biggie hates the smallbies' guts ...then the biggie don't help at all.

So the ongoing political rubbish you talk about is actually part and parcel of how the players want to interact. I remember quite alot of people like to roleplay like Lavian and Scilantius etc. They roleplay while the rest can go out and pk like Aurileus. Everyone has their own agenda. From all these individual agendas, politics rear its ugly head again.

That's the nature of the game.
Arkhinor
Antediluvian

Post by Arkhinor »

Your response is kind of what I was making a point about. You see politics everywhere and a need for it. I personally do not think it needs to be so riddled with 'talk', that is all.

You're also taking me points to a very childish extreme. Lets all go play streetfighter..Believe me im sure there are people here who'd rather have a mud where people had no bitchy issues because they fought how they wanted to fight.

All i was saying was that politics does not need to be the main role in a PK Mud. Yes, necessary, sometimes frustratingly so, but let PK have its role and stop expecting admin to fix all your problems for you.

Find it interesting to a point, the ones who're just that little bit better at PK..are the ones not so fussed about the new rulings.. So far thats just a slight pattern im noticing
shevaun
Antediluvian

Post by shevaun »

Arkhinor wrote:
Find it interesting to a point, the ones who're just that little bit better at PK..are the ones not so fussed about the new rulings.. So far thats just a slight pattern im noticing
Well , thank you for clarification on the political part.

I note your above statement about slight pattern observations. It is indeed very interesting to read opinions passed on player patterns especially from those in absentia.
Arkhinor
Antediluvian

Post by Arkhinor »

Wow.. you've noticed iv been gone?! YOU MISSED ME I KNOW IT!!

:P

Stop trying to hijack a thread by turning this into something about one person. Taking out one person is what PK is about, not politics..*shrugs*
shevaun
Antediluvian

Post by shevaun »

Arkhinor wrote:Wow.. you've noticed iv been gone?! YOU MISSED ME I KNOW IT!!

:P

Stop trying to hijack a thread by turning this into something about one person. Taking out one person is what PK is about, not politics..*shrugs*
Really...I was just being polite . It is REALLY truly interesting to hear from one in absentia. Sorry you felt offended over something that is not really anything.

All I can say is that I have no issue about pk. Pkers choose to hunt and kill - they can choose to arena several times the same person and if that person accepts - there is no issue there.

If they are dumb to attack a smallbie in front of his biggie clannie who is trying to get a quest item or something like harpoons , then they are asking for trouble because of all the effort made to ensure that their clannie gets an item.

Otherwise it is just commonsense. And a clan sees fit how a clannie should act - complaints can be made to justicars and they can see how undesirable behaviour can be curbed.

We can argue about the politics there are but hey politics exist anywhere unless you can wipe out Clan chat, Vamp chat ,Open chat , and tells ,as well as the structures of the clans. Serious pkers like to kill alot and talk little. The ones I know of are very well respected in their pk skills and they don't get involved in the so called politics you pointed out about .

The issue is more about excessive behaviour in wars like in Ghnat's case where he was just one of the very (extremely) few rare ventrues targetted by the Gangrel Clan.
Arkhinor
Antediluvian

Post by Arkhinor »

Tis ok, came across as quite sarcastic is all but if no offence was intended, sorry for inferring something that was not really there.
Though id be curious as to know why its so interesting to hear the opinions of the departed..

Re: ghnat/ventrue vs gangrel - Question i'd like to raise though from a point of abjectivity (right word?) is if a clan such as ventrue is that few n far between - why should that be a point in an argument, when its a war they were involved with. Does the smallest tribe have immunity from being crushed into submission because of their size? I'd have thought it simply meant they need to be in good with as many folk as possible because of the thin ice they tread..

Especially since from memory they had grievances with both malk and gangrel...but it was gangrels final blow perhaps that broke the ventrues back? Imean thinking on a pure logical path - i logged in once to help chase Ghnat - whom was running from a handful of gangrel at the time, we chased for a few minutes then he logged - clearly with the knowledge that had he been caught, heads would have been taken (perhaps not) but at least one head and a stakage.

The time Kal n Ex got him.. the same logic does not apply? I think it WAS a case of bullying.. because its..a gang situation picking on one man..but imean..isnt that usually what happens most of the time in our wars? Acheron im sure..had Nos/Gang/Vent/Torrie chasing him.. The one time a person deletes (and im not attacking Ghnat here at all, im trying to reason an argument) because of age old wartime actions, it becomes a big issue??

Advantages are taken where they can be - thats how the argument goes for jumping people, using bombs, having better equipment, even using mobs to help..though frowned upon, none of those are deemed 'breaking the rules' by admin..yet this is being considered as something worth changing the laws for.

I might be wrong in my thinking and by all means please challenge things i've said - im by no means 'the final word' as much as I'd like to be right. Perhaps its a time where rules need to be put in place because people are trying so hard for this status we seek,they'll get it any way they can.

Again, not trying to attack anyone here, was mainly aiming to make MY arguments strong ones - apologies if i do offend anyone, not my aim.
shevaun
Antediluvian

Post by shevaun »

Arkhinor wrote:Tis ok, came across as quite sarcastic is all but if no offence was intended, sorry for inferring something that was not really there.
Though id be curious as to know why its so interesting to hear the opinions of the departed..

Re: ghnat/ventrue vs gangrel - Question i'd like to raise though from a point of abjectivity (right word?) is if a clan such as ventrue is that few n far between - why should that be a point in an argument, when its a war they were involved with. Does the smallest tribe have immunity from being crushed into submission because of their size? I'd have thought it simply meant they need to be in good with as many folk as possible because of the thin ice they tread..

Especially since from memory they had grievances with both malk and gangrel...but it was gangrels final blow perhaps that broke the ventrues back? Imean thinking on a pure logical path - i logged in once to help chase Ghnat - whom was running from a handful of gangrel at the time, we chased for a few minutes then he logged - clearly with the knowledge that had he been caught, heads would have been taken (perhaps not) but at least one head and a stakage.

The time Kal n Ex got him.. the same logic does not apply? I think it WAS a case of bullying.. because its..a gang situation picking on one man..but imean..isnt that usually what happens most of the time in our wars? Acheron im sure..had Nos/Gang/Vent/Torrie chasing him.. The one time a person deletes (and im not attacking Ghnat here at all, im trying to reason an argument) because of age old wartime actions, it becomes a big issue??

Advantages are taken where they can be - thats how the argument goes for jumping people, using bombs, having better equipment, even using mobs to help..though frowned upon, none of those are deemed 'breaking the rules' by admin..yet this is being considered as something worth changing the laws for.

I might be wrong in my thinking and by all means please challenge things i've said - im by no means 'the final word' as much as I'd like to be right. Perhaps its a time where rules need to be put in place because people are trying so hard for this status we seek,they'll get it any way they can.

Again, not trying to attack anyone here, was mainly aiming to make MY arguments strong ones - apologies if i do offend anyone, not my aim.
Thing is that I didn't ask for the excessive rules to be made. I am in the neutral really. Admin makes the laws and I just follow the laws.

I think bombs are cheap when used in status pvp fights and I voice out the cheapness of using bombs but I accept that they are part of the game.

I would like to have some balance between the clans - you have some very small ones . Ventrue is virtually non existent - only seen marlie and plush. Brujah - I only see fletch, zach and radek. Gangrel now - maybe more of karik.

That is why I would like to see a system of balancing the power. I would like their justicars to have some power in the sense of a court system - all justis can throw a vote to punish someone for being a repeat offender etc . That way other clans will be forced to consider the smaller clan's views. Another advantage is that the clan justi of a particular clan doesn't need to be afraid of the big clannies he/she has - the power goes to a justicar run court system. It is easy for big sized justis to run their clan because of their might but it isn't easy for the small sized ones to run bigger clannies.

Clans grow and clans fall. We see alot of these but alot of small players don't play because when their clan gets crushed due to some individual making trouble - they have no one to help them really. Some do make a comeback because the old big players decide to come back but some won't. And some justis , even me in the past, are scared of offending the big players because once outcasted, they MAY turn around and hunt their small players which might include even small advents and fighters. It becomes detrimental and it is frustrating. It becomes to outcast and get the whole clan exterminated by the outcast or to just go to war where the same thing happens - that becomes a catch 22.

All justis, big or small, with an increased power of a say in the punishment for extreme cases which can be defined by Admin and punishment can be vetoed by Admin might help resolve some problems but not all .

Small justis might be better respected and yes there will be politics involved but at least it might grow some small clan up and get more status pool in the mud which means people need not keep killing the same person over and over again for status. This might be better than having some excessive rule law.

That is my view.
Ariak
Antediluvian
Clan: Brujah

Post by Ariak »

Wtf....
help law
help law2
help conduct
help rules
(ffs, read the helpfiles)

PK = it is what it is
Politics = use your common sense

kkthxbbai
Even death is not beyond corruption.
Sentoraus
Elder

Post by Sentoraus »

Your right Arko, the smallest tribe needs to be submissive to everyone else while they get pissed upon. It's the natural order of things. It is also the same reason Ventrue will never get off the ground.

So instead of making rules about banging people, staking, capping and all this other fun stuff, maybe any clan that becomes small should be removed. There are very few leaders who give any respect to anyone but the powerful, so only the powerful should exist.

I think the real issue is why people leave the mud. People leave the mud for many reasons, but the overall reason usually is that it isnt fun anymore. Big game advances like Nod only apply to the bigger clans and the littler clans when they've kissed mega *** and are on at the right times.

Another thing is all the whiny bitches. For me, people couldnt catch me so I had to listen to them insult my mother, my sexuality, my age and appearance. Is it my fault that on a pk mud, I choose something different than the common sit in once place and die method? The players of this mud do not care for anything except what they want. I know others get the same treatment. Crap carried over from other muds. People who talk so much crap and let their pride get in the way.

I guess there is no solution to the crap. No set of rules will change anything. It is the way of the mud.
korvecdal
Methuselah

Post by korvecdal »

parhaps the justicars from the diffrent clans need to create a set of guidlines , not rules mind you , but guidlines pertaining to , what will get u staked, torsoed, fed , what would start a war , ect. i dont agree with the "whatever goes in war" i think the torso limit should be 10mins and the under fighter thing stick.

on a related note... ive seen a few champs/advents fed to vagabonds. perhaps we should feed to same status so not to waste the point completely?
~^There Are Worlds Other Than These^~
ember
Elder

Suggested new rules.

Post by ember »

Suggested new rules.

5 minute torso stays, if you cannot torso someone in 5 minutes you shouldn't be torsoing. It is easy to completely do someone in 3 minutes. That is including neck, back, skull and ribs.

most fed in a week is 5 times. most in a day is 3. 5 is because that takes someone down a full status level, no matter how close they are to it. These are guides, if its over by 1 then sh**e happens, unless its by the same people each time then its deliberate.

No attacking fighter and below, unless they really push their luck, if they do push it and you do attack, do not leave them completely torsoed. They must be able to put themselves back together.

No beating up small (insert clan name) members because their big clannie won't status you in a fight they cannot win. Sorry guys this is a pet hate of mine.

There will be no set rules for in and out of war.

If a sub fighter is interfering in a war/pk. They are liable for same response as anyone fighter and above.

Keep random stakings to a minimum. This should be only for some reason. If you are staking 3 people in a week outside of a war its too many. The same person should not be staked more than 3 times. Obviously if its 4 because its done by 4 different people in a war don't come complaining.

No completely persecuting individuals. I.e. You can't feed someone 3 times, then mort then 3 times for a stake then 3 times just because you can. If you have fed someone 3 times even in war, and that person is staying out of the way, but you hunt anyway you will be tossed to the lions.

These are guides and open to interpretation. The intent of the guide is to keep things fun for everyone, big and small.

Its no fun to log in and have 4 (insert clan name) members mort and feed you repeatedly, chase your around the mud and not allow you to do anything at all. No persecution.

These rules will not affect the rules relating to sexual / colour discimination, which will still not be tolerated.
Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Post by Sonja »

I like those rules.
xard
Antediluvian

Post by xard »

They sound within reason to me. Obviously clearing up the fighter below rule this would be out of status kills and valid in all other pk scenarios weather its in status or upcap.
-= The Old Thorn of the Great Rose =-
Sonja
Antediluvian

Post by Sonja »

What's the verdict?
Kaida
Admin

Re: Excessive Behaviour

Post by Kaida »

ember wrote: However if you are a rogue/vagabond and you heal in PK or in ganging, then expect to be torsoed and staked. However if they heal their clannie on escape, thats their duty, a quick beating should be enough if they are dumb enough to hang about at recall.

In war, yes there is war and its not pretty. However constantly mashing small people will result in me going on a rampage with your PC. This damages the game. Also driving away a big players will hurt the game, all that knowledge will be lost to small players. Just because its war does not mean you can try and destroy people's fun.

This is a game, its supposed to be fun for all. If you are out to stop it being fun for people who just want to play and PK we(the admin) will react. However, this is also a PK mud, sometimes your going to get capped, staked, ganged, bombed etc, and this is not fun, but revenge is sweet, just don't go nuts on it.
I bring this to the attention of all because even if there isnt a war going on, I have heard that there are many gangings happening. If you are a rogue who participates in gangings, then do expect to be punished by the players. Do not come crying to admin when you have been stirring trouble for yourselves including bad mouthing and smack talking to larger players.

Second thing: do not abuse alts under any circumstances, you will be punished.
bair
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Post by bair »

i stopped playing because 75% of the players are lying egotistical maniacs who refuse to give anyone credit where credit is due. it is so ******* annoying to see people blatantly lie in chat about how every event goes down, and i'm done with it. talking **** that makes sense is one thing, but lying your *** off just to impress a bunch of vagabonds and rogues on a mud is pretty ridiculous, and i would rather not associate with people that pathetic. it was entertaining when i was 12, but now im starting to get fed up with ******* liars like tyron who have absolutely nothing going for them in real life so they try to take it out on you verbally in the MUD but fail miserably because they have the IQ of an infant.

yeah me and rigel have ganged people, but everyone acts like we log on, see someone our status, and are like man i wanna cap him lets gang him. the only time we ever **** with anyone is when they start ****. everybody knows what i tolerate and do not tolerate. i do not tolerate upcapping, i do not tolerate downkilling. i do not tolerate **** talking. EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS but for some stupid ******* reason you guys are so god damn surprised everytime you get your ******* **** pushed in like it hasnt happened a billion times. learn to open your ******* ears and eyes and think about someone besides yourself and perhaps think about something from someone else's point of view instead of your own, because your point of view most likely sucks because you are probably dumb as ****. this mud is about the battle of the moralities, you always think you are right, but YOU ARENT ALWAYS RIGHT. your morales are not of greater importance just because you think they are. blah blah u read me so im gonna stake you, then you stake my clannie, then i stake your clannie, all because one person thinks reading is worth a stake and one doesnt. you know what does and does not piss people off, if you piss someone off its up to them what your punishment is, you are not the decider of these things. and for fucks sake stop lying about everything, you are such ******* you cant even admit you got capped fairly, you have to STRETCH EVERY ******* STORY EVERY FUCKIN TIME and involve your fuckin clans in **** they dont even belong in. you have your clans pissed off at people FOR **** THAT DIDNT EVEN HAPPEN BECAUSE YOU CANT JUST TELL THE TRUTH. GROW THE **** UP.

and dlok dont think this is directed at you because it isnt really, even if we dislike each other i still have respect, despite your discredit towards me. im sure you guys know who you are, unless you are in such denial that you cant even see the difference between the truth and lies you feed yourself and everybody else. please just get over yourselves, everybody thinks they are king of vampire wars, its not important. who gives a **** thats like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.
Last edited by bair on Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
bair
Antediluvian

Post by bair »

uh oh tyron just tried to upcap me AGAIN and got smashed AGAIN. i'm sure he will lie again when he came after me and attacked me. most pathetic pker and person ive ever met in my entire life. you're fuckin 1110 years old kid and you cant even come close to killin someone thats 400 years old. you have that many hours logged and you still dont know how to play this game? you still think you're better than me? you still think rigel feeds me all my kills? ask someone who actually knows how to play this game if i deserve my status. ask ghnat and brian who their toughest arenas have been against. ask the people who watch me arena against people way bigger than me. 1110 year old warrior you are a ******* joke, with that ratio you dont even have the right to talk **** to vagabonds.
Last edited by bair on Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Exulia
Ancilla

Post by Exulia »

All I can say to that is...ROFL wow... Very nice bair
Exulia, the Noble Ventrue
bair
Antediluvian

Post by bair »

i'm down to play when the pbase gets back up. i'm not going to play when theres 4 people on all of whom which are trying to upcap me, when the only punishment i can give them is a stake, considering everyone else is too ***** to take a feed. and they are all justicars, and there is no point in staking a justicar when they can just rebite themselves, this seriously needs to be recoded. its just not fun. i get no satisfaction out of staking people who arent even worth my time. they just can talk endless ****, get staked, rebite themselves, talk more ****. i refuse to waste that much time, i get more pleasure out of them knowing they arent worth the time of day.
xard
Antediluvian

Post by xard »

Here here for venting steam. I agree on allot of points with you bair but I will humbly dissagree with your analogy that because you are younger and yes probably better in pk that gives you or earns you a higher respect. Altho this is a Pk mud and strong quality pk'r should ultimately be respected for their skill in pk. You have to also take into account that other pple contribute in other ways to the game. Ultimately you need a mix of both to make the game work. Unfortunately we lost alot of the heart in the game because so much emphasis was put on pk and not enough on RP and social gaming. Muds work because they are a social game. Muds fail because like we see in real life pple only look to themselfs at expense of all else.

So yes i would fall in the old pathetic region pk wise too. But I have given allot to the game outside the PK arena and I just have to say there needs to be some respect given to that. But ultimately we are all judged on our actions weather they be good or bad.

And one final word. It's very hard to rebuild the game when pple wont play it because not enough do. Anyway man have a good break good to vent some steam.

cheers.
-= The Old Thorn of the Great Rose =-
bair
Antediluvian

Post by bair »

i agree with you xard, and in no way was i saying i deserve more respect than you because i am higher status or am not real old, i respect you more than anyone on the MUD. If you talked tons of ****, then it would be a different story. I was more or less referring to those people who are not good at pk but insist of talking trash/lying about it everytime i'm on.
Sonja
Antediluvian

Post by Sonja »

There should just be one punishment for any offense from now on. I think we're at that point.

slay
purge

Zero tolerence!
Kanyon
Methuselah

Post by Kanyon »

Sonja forgot for after slay purge
save
backup

And that should fix all the cheating that has been happening
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

I am sorry i have to put a poste here got something on my mind and just..... i dont know it bugs me. i have had people tell me dont worry about it you know you dont do it we know you dont do it. leave it be....But for **** sakes if you think somone is cheating please feel free to log it and send to admin. Then if you either dont see them or they lower status stats what ever. then it was delt with... dont go chatting all around the mud such and such did this such and such did that im going to get such and such to kill you. its a game i know the pot calling the kettle black...well im not going to ***** anymore from today on not a peep. if ya have a problem with me and or want a tell from me send message through vamptalk or call apon my clannies to reach me. After all Have a Great Easter.
Niasen
Ancilla

Post by Niasen »

I'm sorry but for god sakes marlboro..if you are going to make a post, send it to me before you post it and I will edit it. For the love of God please, please, please do it!

By no means am I a spelling champion but **** son!
bair
Antediluvian

Post by bair »

marlboro wrote:well im not going to ***** anymore from today on not a peep. if ya have a problem with me and or want a tell from me send message through vamptalk or call apon my clannies to reach me.
is this your attempt to make yourself feel and look important? call upon your clannies to reach you? that has to be a ******* joke.
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

No need to look or feel important. Just said I'm not going to chat bs anymore. Just gona bash and talk to clannies or to people who actualy would talk to me. If I made any type of mistakes in my spelling please forgive me i know how some people dislike my grammer.

On a more personal note I would like to ask Bair to please leave me alone.
You made ya point you dont like me but stopping me from bashing or even playing the game is not the way to go about it. Thank you.

Have a nice day :wink:
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

ember wrote: This is a game, its supposed to be fun for all. If you are out to stop it being fun for people who just want to play and PK we(the admin) will react. However, this is also a PK mud, sometimes your going to get capped, staked, ganged, bombed etc, and this is not fun, but revenge is sweet, just don't go nuts on it.
Just a reminder what this post is about.
bair
Antediluvian

Post by bair »

im not trying to stop you from having fun. im trying to have fun. if that stops you from having fun, then you are also stopping me from having fun. paypal me $25.
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

well with you constantly trying to summon me stake feed me i cant bash or play so you are stopping me from playing a game. every time you log on you come at me. find a new hobby please.
bair
Antediluvian

Post by bair »

im not stopping you from playing the game. if you are being staked and fed you are still playing. the only person that can stop you from playing is you. sorry if i make the game not fun for you. you make the game not fun for me by being a total retard.
teos
Methuselah

Post by teos »

While I may agree that Marlboro can be retarded at times, Bair, and I'm not defending his intelligence, his whatever...lack there of, etc, however, at the beginning of this thread, and in the game laws/rules it clearly states that multiple staking/torsoing for the same offense is not allowed, as far as the game laws, driving people away from the game is a big no-no.

If all you're doing while you're on, and i've seen it in the short time i've been back, is chase marlboro, then idle off? Why are you even logging on?
bair
Antediluvian

Post by bair »

well...i would agree with you, however i havent caught him in over a week. maybe 2 weeks. so once i catch him stake him and feed him ill be done with him. but i see no reason why i should stop chasing him when i havent done anything to him yet. if im driving him away then thats his fault for being a ******* idiot and trying to bomb me, like im going to fall for his dumbass ****. i chase the kid for 10 minutes, then he walks to the quest machine, sets 15 bombs, like i dont know he has them, and sits there, like im anywhere near the level of intelligence to fall for that ****. that in itself deserves 10 feeds. this dispute would have been over far long ago if he didnt try to bomb me. so basically, in rebuttal to your argument, i have not stake/torsoed him for the last offence once, which i am embarrassed to say. and to your question as to why i am even logging on: if a clannie is on, i help them, i am EXTREMELY helpful to my few clannies, if marlboro happens to be on, then well, i have every right to try to **** him up, although he logs off every time.

everybody acts like im some humongous 25k ******* who just stakes and feeds people for fun. im small as **** and dont **** with anybody but marlboro because he deserves it.
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

well as to the responce about the bombs if you wouldnt have attacked me chased me i wouldnt have dropped them. now as to the catching me well not only am i a good runner but i just simply dont trust nor like you. so why would i stick around when your on so you can stake feed me as you say. I realy dont think so i fight for my status not going to let it be fed off. i do my fair share of fights im not worried about loseing status or being staked. im not going to lose it to some little guy ill nevr get it back from. i fight everyone in status i havent a couple times because i was requesting and thought my char was messed up or something. But enought on this post its about repeat stakeing torsoing i cant log when your on so i cant play or bash. just leave me alone please all i ask.
bair
Antediluvian

Post by bair »

good runner? i didnt know logging off or recalling when i summon was considered good running.
Sonja
Antediluvian

Post by Sonja »

bair wrote:good runner? i didnt know logging off or recalling when i summon was considered good running.
I thought that's exactly what you thought a good runner was, since you do the same/archway.
bair
Antediluvian

Post by bair »

Sonja wrote:
bair wrote:good runner? i didnt know logging off or recalling when i summon was considered good running.
I thought that's exactly what you thought a good runner was, since you do the same/archway.
nice. i dont claim my avoidance of you to be good running.
Voratic
Ancilla

Re: Suggested new rules.

Post by Voratic »

ember wrote:Suggested new rules.

No beating up small (insert clan name) members because their big clannie won't status you in a fight they cannot win. Sorry guys this is a pet hate of mine.

Keep random stakings to a minimum. This should be only for some reason. If you are staking 3 people in a week outside of a war its too many. The same person should not be staked more than 3 times. Obviously if its 4 because its done by 4 different people in a war don't come complaining.

No completely persecuting individuals. I.e. You can't feed someone 3 times, then mort then 3 times for a stake then 3 times just because you can. If you have fed someone 3 times even in war, and that person is staying out of the way, but you hunt anyway you will be tossed to the lions.

These are guides and open to interpretation. The intent of the guide is to keep things fun for everyone, big and small.

Its no fun to log in and have 4 (insert clan name) members mort and feed you repeatedly, chase your around the mud and not allow you to do anything at all. No persecution.
sorry, but aren't these good reasons to avoid war? the problem with this mud is everyone cares about each other too much. Since when do vampires give a flying **** about anything? this mud is foolish anymore.
Voratic
Ancilla

Post by Voratic »

marlboro wrote:well with you constantly trying to summon me stake feed me i cant bash or play so you are stopping me from playing a game. every time you log on you come at me. find a new hobby please.
this is just whiney "un-justicar-like" bullshit...gg for allowing children to lead clans.