VW::Classic Arena
Challenges, quests, and everything competitive

Moderator: Azazel

Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Sami

Post by Sami »

well here ya go this is for all brujah and everyone...... your choice to fight him or not....

Tyron chats 'sami's head is mine and only min!!!
Tyron chats 'dont like it heres a tissue or a talon yalls choice

have fun with that.... :D
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Sami
Antediluvian

Re: Sami

Post by Sami »

Tyron chats 'let it be known to night sami will be known as tyrons wife
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Helmut
Admin

Post by Helmut »

BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
I love fight club. That movie rocks! Tyron is a funny.
-Helmut
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

Helmut wrote:BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
I love fight club. That movie rocks! Tyron is a funny.

no kidding .. i thought it was too
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

I know i've been a bitty lately. I also know that i've been irritated with the game as of late. and I also know that i've done some things that i shouldn't have and for those I Apologize for. but as for me being irritated with the game ... i've started toning down my play times... you'll catch me when you catch me .. either morning or afternoon or even late nights. but i don't stay on for 10-12 hours a day anymore this game is not my life and does not revolve around my life like it is and does for blart. :P

Now for some good news that some already know ... I graduated my associates degree with a balance of a 3.0 ... i start my bachelor's tuesday.
Taipan
Elder

Post by Taipan »

Not sure what a 3.0 is, but if that's a pass, grats!
Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Post by Sonja »

congrats, sami.

3.0 is a B average
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

Ty guys it was not easy to do
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

BRUJAH CAN NOW PIS* OFF .. I OWE THEM NOTHING... WANT NOTHING FROM THEM ... NEED NOTHING FROM THEM... WILL ASK NOTHING OF THEM... i'm taking this personal now that brujah has tagged me for fuc*ing head... they need to take it up with damien when he logs on.(yes he logs on)....LEAVE ME THE FUC* ALONE.

oh and btw ..... Teos is a liar and so that makes Brujah full of liars since he is their justicar.
Alyiana

Post by Alyiana »

Sami wrote:BRUJAH CAN NOW PIS* OFF .. I OWE THEM NOTHING... WANT NOTHING FROM THEM ... NEED NOTHING FROM THEM... WILL ASK NOTHING OF THEM... i'm taking this personal now that brujah has tagged me for fuc*ing head... they need to take it up with damien when he logs on.(yes he logs on)....LEAVE ME THE FUC* ALONE.

oh and btw ..... Teos is a liar and so that makes Brujah full of liars since he is their justicar.

wow that's got to suck. I never trusted Brujah anyway. So no loss here.
Alyiana

Post by Alyiana »

Sami wrote:Tyron chats 'let it be known to night sami will be known as tyrons wife

is there a congratulations in order for a mud that is weird?
Alyiana

Post by Alyiana »

Sami wrote:well here ya go this is for all brujah and everyone...... your choice to fight him or not....

Tyron chats 'sami's head is mine and only min!!!
Tyron chats 'dont like it heres a tissue or a talon yalls choice

have fun with that.... :D

Tyron is too sweet and sexy .. he should leave Brujah and go somwhere he is wanted and needed... back to MALKAVIAN family ... muhahahahaha
teos
Methuselah

Post by teos »

Didn't want to get involved in Sami's personal little flame war against Brujah. But here goes...Sami...you're a cheater. Plain and simple. The only reason that you didn't lose another head to me is because you had a remove curse trigger which is flat out against the rules. Ignorance isn't an excuse.
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

teos wrote:Didn't want to get involved in Sami's personal little flame war against Brujah. But here goes...Sami...you're a cheater. Plain and simple. The only reason that you didn't lose another head to me is because you had a remove curse trigger which is flat out against the rules. Ignorance isn't an excuse.
ooooooooooooooh but Teos you're brujah justi and everyone knows brujah went to crap thanks to blart. and btw accidents happen i was setting up old triggers and didn't pay attention to what i was adding so blow me? bite me? and btw i've been getting hit with curse from mobs. but that's right you have a problem with EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY BOMBS. i've already taken it personal and have taken action on that. but as i've said i owe you guys nothing.. want nothing.. need nothing.. and will ask nothing of brujah thanks to blart your co-justicar... he better not ask me for a darn thing anymore. btw you'are liar .. i was there when you fought marlboro. :D i know what you said ..... i also know IF/WHEN you get slayer you won't fight desades or makaveli if he ever loses head again. so good going liar post about an a trigger that was not for pk but then again what do you know.
Alyiana

Post by Alyiana »

talk about cheating.. wtf you going against the rules going after a vagabond over what's in forums. RULE BREAKER!
ghnat
Antediluvian

Post by ghnat »

can i get a woot woot
blart
Ancilla
Clan: Brujah

Post by blart »

dont get me involved in this i have been quiet for a while now.
and brujah isnt and will never go to ****.
Taipan
Elder

Post by Taipan »

woot woot