VW::Classic Arena
Challenges, quests, and everything competitive

Moderator: Azazel

bair
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Clan vs. Status table/graph

Post by bair »

I was just curious and afk bashing, so I went through the player's league for active players advent+ and made this. Not really that interesting, but I made it so I might as well share it. I was going to do fighters, but I couldn't remember what clans some of them were in. I only used ppl I considered active, for a frame of reference: marlboro is active, rigel is not active, tyron is active, samhein/aaiyee are not active. I was hoping there was some data analysis tool I could use in excel on the table, but I couldn't figure anything out. I'm not really suggesting much by this, but perhaps some people could volunteer to switch if they are in one of the clogs, and maybe an incentive for those that do.

ghnat
Antediluvian

Re: Clan vs. Status table/graph

Post by ghnat »

thanks for that. now i know who i should go to war with:) so looking at that gangrel and malkavian are weakest from that chart. except last time i had a war with those 2 there were billions of them:( imo best way to fix that blockage is some stake feed to clannies of the brujah slayers. then we have some warriors and destroyers to even it out.
bair
Antediluvian

Post by bair »

its no coincidence that the status with the lowest amount of people (warrior) is surrounded by the 2 statuses that have 4 from one clan (brujah-slayer, malk-champ). moving 2 champs from malk and 2 slayers from brujah to clans with none of their respective status would probably jump start the pk, as well as give some inactive clans new life. Tremere, ventrue, and nos could all use a slayer and/or a champ. now that i'm looking at it, it was an oversight to put nommy/chief down for nos, they are definitely not active. nos has no active members. ship them a slayer and a champ. i shouldnt really comment on the advents without seeing how the fighters look.
edit: took nommy/chief out.
edit: added scores...advent = 4, champ = 5, warrior = 6, and so on, just for fun.
bair
Antediluvian

Post by bair »

can someone move this to the arena? prolly gonna keep it somewhat updated.