Kotr Bracket

Post by Damerion »

Left Side Right Side

Damerion vs Marauder Celestie vs Cracker

Luigi vs Omicron Messenger vs Franky

Fender vs Radek Zorgo vs Omnis

Massam vs Acroth Balclutha vs Faye

Kurtap vs Kaelyrian Derubael vs Drakonas

As you can see, we didn't have enough a huge bracket but we have enough for a good fight. Next round someone will have a bye, when all the fights are over we will get together and draw stones to see which person gets a second round bye.

The round starts Monday and ends on Wensday sharp (unless the arena is not opened)

Please contact the person youa re supposed to fight

Due to people not responding I have extended everything till sunday after I get off of work, please fight I don't want to dq this many people in round one.
Last edited by Damerion on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Celestie
Neonate
Clan: Gangrel

Re: Kotr Bracket

Post by Celestie »

I would appreciate it if we pushed out the deadline. I only have a very limited amount of time to play in between monday and wednesday. as i work 2 days out of the week. and two of these days im working.. and monday is a holiday.
consider just having it be drawn out like it was last time? like a week or untill the fight happens, since there arent that many of us in the bracket anyway.
i dunno...
thoughts?
Celestie
Damerion
Elder

Re: Kotr Bracket

Post by Damerion »

I will extend it this week only because of the holiday, it will be monday to friday of this week but past this it will only be this week.

Here are teh dq rules I am using,

1. If neither opponent makes a active attempt to catch the match they will be both disqualified.
2. If one makes a valid attempt and the other does not one will be dq'd and the other auto advances
3. If both try to make the fight but a time cannot be met I will set a date and three times for said fight and whoever shows up for all 3 times if the opponent does not show will advance.

These are the rules