staking vagabonds

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

ghnat
Antediluvian

staking vagabonds

Post by ghnat »

ok it's illegal at all times to stake a vagabond because of what their clan does. only if their actions are against you can you stake them
brian staked exulia today for samhein being a ventrue member
also staked redemption kraine and morted samhein for same given reason
this is bullshit and he knows it. fighter and above if your gonna rumble with ventrue samhein. you know the frickin rules
Guthrie
Antediluvian
Clan: Gangrel

Post by Guthrie »

I staked exulia, redemption, kraine, and samhein. Not just mort them. You know why I did it? I did it because I'm sick of your clan escape capping and ganging my clan. You've outcasted samhein and promised to stop doing wrong to my clan and I've pulled back. That was a warning. I have no problem warring you guys.
Guthrie
Antediluvian
Clan: Gangrel

Post by Guthrie »

You know I'm trying to avoid war though. :twisted:
Kaida
Admin

Post by Kaida »

During War, fighters + are the only status that can be attacked. Anything below is considered illegal with the exception of those players who intentionally involve themselves.

Admin do however frown upon big players bullying/staking those smaller than themselves. So for a Advent+ to attack/stake a Vagabond will not be looked upon too kindly especially if this event is repeated. We've had events in the past where constant bullying has happened, the offender was treated harshly.

We treat each case separatedly and need to know all the facts surrounding the issue.

Please consider others, keep the game fun.
Kraine
Ancilla

staking

Post by Kraine »

the thing is we where not at war with them at that time so i was wondering why he would get staked even if he came to heal us

kraine
xard
Antediluvian

Post by xard »

Malks + staking is like air to breathing. Just go with it and fart in their face now and then to make it less pleasent..
-= The Old Thorn of the Great Rose =-
Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Post by Sonja »

I don't stake to be vicious, I just like to tickle your hearts with them sometimes.
:D
xard
Antediluvian

Post by xard »

You also generally keep it above fighter too. Which is all part of the game. But below fighter there is little to no real value to staking out a vagabond especially at warrior+statuses.
-= The Old Thorn of the Great Rose =-
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

i normaly dont get involved with the stakeing of others but i partly agree with dlok and then again i disagree with dlok how are we to bring new players when they keep getting killed and stuff when they start out i think there should be the rule dont freaking attack the status of below fighter. i know its a pk mud but ya know we are also suposed to be newbie friendly. just my thought and get back to stakeing if ya want me i dont stake unless provoked.
Voratic
Ancilla

Post by Voratic »

well we all know most of the lowbies are just alts of bigger players..and if not there are few "complete noobs" who mud these days
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

even so some dont like how ya treat newbies and or it could be an admin spying on ya ya never know unless the bigger player lets it slip then whats the point. any way if things keep going like they are i vote for a pwipe send everyone back to mortals start over completely. but not till i at least make 1 talon run an emerald anklet and lol jk im not voteing on pwipe because we would lose alot of player base but i think some of the arguements are just stupid any comments let me know.

Info>Royal Ventrue Justicar enters the game.{Trans Marlboro Moon}
Exulia
Ancilla

Re: staking vagabonds

Post by Exulia »

I find it odd Dlok, I heard from a few people that these new "Rajin" and "Rujin" guys or whatever got staked and/or fed by you when only one of them escape capped your clannie? So what justification is that? They were both Rogues or Vagabonds
Exulia, the Noble Ventrue
Kalamire
Methuselah

Post by Kalamire »

With names like those I'd stake'em also
:P
Karik
Antediluvian

Post by Karik »

Exulia you answered your own question.

They escape capped one of his clannies. They were not new to this either.

As for Dlok, he said random staking / feeding...ect. No one goes around for fun staking vagabonds / rogues, unless they do something that warrants it.

This was discussed in the rules Kaida put forth before.
~Karik

-I had an imaginary playmate who bullied me constantly until I shoved him into the lake and held his head under. When the bubbles stopped I felt immensely relieved. The bastard had been making my life hell for years.
Exulia
Ancilla

Post by Exulia »

Ai but you can not stake 2 people for the action of one is what I was talking about.
Exulia, the Noble Ventrue
Kalamire
Methuselah

Post by Kalamire »

Well you "can" it might just be wrong, But it is possible