Need a rebite

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

Albank
Neonate

Need a rebite

Post by Albank »

Secma staked me for no reason, and I could use a rebite into the toreador clan, (clan belt could be nice as well) :0
Last edited by Albank on Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Exulia
Ancilla

Re: Returning Player

Post by Exulia »

You sure stepped up and did something you shouldn't have for a newcoming player, you took a feed already...
Exulia, the Noble Ventrue
Albank
Neonate

Re: Need a rebite

Post by Albank »

Have also been a feed too. Think that it may of had something to do with what was going on at the time.
Dell
Antediluvian

Post by Dell »

It's alright albank, being a new guy your supposed to do what your told, but yeah from now on, prolly not a good idea to take feeds =]
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

expecialy if ya new and small. lol realy not a good idea.

Royal Ventrue Justicar Marlboro.
Tarvold
Neonate

Post by Tarvold »

the ironic thing is secma and exulia take feeds and feed people.
Yet they presume no one will take their heads...

Double standard?
Exulia
Ancilla

Post by Exulia »

Or the simple fact, Artimus staked him and then capped him, it was not a feed. Artimus was Rogue and Albank was rogue, artimus beat him and then staked him. So Tarvold, get your facts straight, before you make a comment like that. And really? I feed and take feeds? Name them? I mean seriously how often? The feeds I have taken have either been voluntary by the person or in war, which both of them do not count.
Rikus
Methuselah
Clan: Nosferatu

Post by Rikus »

Lies.
Tarvold
Neonate

Post by Tarvold »

Albank wrote:Secma staked me for no reason, and I could use a rebite into the toreador clan, (clan belt could be nice as well) :0
im pretty sure it was secma. my facts are pretty straight with this one.
Exulia
Ancilla

Post by Exulia »

No, I'm pretty sure you're wrong and I'm fairly sure you were not on when it happened, so unless you have an actual seeing of it, then no. Secma got fed to Albank (Vagabond capping a Fighter), which put him to Rogue, Artimus was also on at the time. Artimus instantly went after him and staked him and then capped him for taking some random feed. So no, it wasn't Secma and your facts aren't very straight at all since you didn't actually witness it yourself.

Secma staked you for your accusations and for the comment you made about it. I left you alone, because I'm not too worried about it, but what he did, I felt was just. Considering the fact that someone can be staked for their words on game to someone else bigger than them, I find no different than forums, except that more people can read them freely.
Voratic
Ancilla

Post by Voratic »

im real tired of what you consider "just" exulia. Your morals are off in left field.
Dell
Antediluvian

Post by Dell »

You guys shouldn't be staking vagabonds/rogue's anyways, unless your CERTAIN they know what they're doing, and they did it just to f*ck you over. Otherwise, if it's just a new guy (like albank seems to be, no offense albank) following orders and taking a feed, or doin what the help files, say capping the f*ck outta ppls pretty much, give him a scolding or something, or at least explain to him why thats frowned upon, then let him know that your gonna take the status back from him, and stake him IF he does it again, no need to stake him for the first or maybe even second offense, especially not twice, if that was the case, maybe i read ur posts wrong. However, if albank does this 3-4 times, then id say a stake would prolly be called for. But seeming how he knows not to do that anymore, im guessing he wont.

You guys dont HAVE to teach everyone the hard way, especially not new guys, regardless of clan or whatever else, we NEED more ppls to play, assholes or not, more ppls=fun, and letting new guys off the hook with a stern warning and a threat of a stake if they do it once more, is probably the best punishment to give (a lot better then a stake, cause most of the time they probably wont even know what they did wrong). Unless like i said earlier...your 100% sure they're out to get you, and just trying to screw you, which you cant always tell, or if they're already like..fighter+.
Exulia
Ancilla

Post by Exulia »

I agree to some extent Dell, if someone bigger in YOUR clan told you to take the feed, sure. But Albank had no clannies on and had no clanbelt, so basically he took a feed from another clan off the rip. It's not "teaching the hardway" it's just, a vagabond feeding off a fighter for no reason isn't going to be overlooked.

Also Voratic, I don't care what you're tired of. You can go play in a highway for all I care. Also, what the **** does my morals have to do with how I treat the game? I watched the type of stuff happen to me for me feeding and the lot, so I'm following the standard that most everyone else has done.
Voratic
Ancilla

Post by Voratic »

Exulia wrote:
Also Voratic, I don't care what you're tired of. You can go play in a highway for all I care. Also, what the **** does my morals have to do with how I treat the game? I watched the type of stuff happen to me for me feeding and the lot, so I'm following the standard that most everyone else has done.
U reap what you sew. Yes, your morals do have a lot to do with what happens to you.