Admin - need help

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

Guthrie
Antediluvian
Clan: Gangrel

Re: Admin - need help

Post by Guthrie »

*grin*
Exulia
Ancilla

Post by Exulia »

If so, then we should be able to bite during a fight too.
Exulia, the Noble Ventrue
Karik
Antediluvian

Post by Karik »

And maybe when Dlok bends over to try and stake while fighting then he should unstance.

Or maybe he should become unbalanced while bending over, and take increased damage and increased hits because he is moving from his fight with one person, and trying to engage another on the ground, unbalancing the stance he is in.

Or maybe Dlok would just fall over and fall flat on his face when he tries to stake causing him to be stunned.

Or Dlok becomes unbalanced during the attempted stake during the fight and accidentally falls on his own stake.
~Karik

-I had an imaginary playmate who bullied me constantly until I shoved him into the lake and held his head under. When the bubbles stopped I felt immensely relieved. The bastard had been making my life hell for years.
Guthrie
Antediluvian

Post by Guthrie »

ROFL I love you Karik.
Karik wrote:And maybe when Dlok bends over to try and stake while fighting then he should unstance.

Or maybe he should become unbalanced while bending over, and take increased damage and increased hits because he is moving from his fight with one person, and trying to engage another on the ground, unbalancing the stance he is in.

Or maybe Dlok would just fall over and fall flat on his face when he tries to stake causing him to be stunned.

Or Dlok becomes unbalanced during the attempted stake during the fight and accidentally falls on his own stake.
Exulia
Ancilla

Post by Exulia »

Yeah cause I'm over here swinging swords at you and you just turn and stake someone and then back to me like it's nothing? If you want to make one so simple, then so does the other, if you can stake in a fight, you can bite in a fight, why not decap also, etc??
Exulia
Ancilla

Post by Exulia »

That's right Dlok, it works because you say so but if I actually bring justification for my reasoning you would still have the same attitude regardless, so that's fine Dlok, your idea should be put in 100%
Kalamire
Methuselah

Post by Kalamire »

We should be able to eat cheese while fighting

Just my 4 pennies
Guthrie
Antediluvian

Post by Guthrie »

lol this says i posted this thread which I didn't.. dlok did so why does it say me? and where did dlok's posts go? xD
Kalamire
Methuselah

Post by Kalamire »

Dlok was ashamed and deleted, He realized size wasn't everything :P