help! where do i start?

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

rebecca
Neonate

help! where do i start?

Post by rebecca »

okay i've started the game, i have no items no money, and whenever i try to hit something i keep missing, what do i do?
Isaac
Neonate

Re: help! where do i start?

Post by Isaac »

do a help stance.
You will want to stance crane. Also, you need to go to the newbie area. Type recall and type "take me home" and go from there. Once you get a full set of newbie gear(You will kill Cappadocian,Tremere,Brujah,Toreador,etc ghouls to get your gear). Anything from there, you will be bashing spots like Shire and HTOS, ask people on the game for dirs or search google for dirs to areas.
Tiberiu
Neonate

Post by Tiberiu »

For directions you can also look on the Brujah web page :)
ghnat
Antediluvian

Post by ghnat »

wow a thread that isnt locked by azazel:) wheeeee
so what you do is read the room descriptions and they will tell you where to go. type newbie hey guys please help me with blah. someone will explain in more depth what you need to do next. autoloot as a command will make you loot corpses and give you gear to kill better. eq command will show what your wearing. i command will show what you have inventory. type wear all to start with. if you have a bag then type look in bag. get all corpse will collect items from corpses. if a item is on the ground eq soul weapon pill type get all then eat pill then wear soulblade. typing who will show who is online so that you can send a direct message to someone go tell ghnat how are you? to kill mobs type kill ghoul or other name. rest can be worked out on chat