re torsos

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

ghnat
Antediluvian

re torsos

Post by ghnat »

just so everyone knows the torso on tolan 2nd time lasted 9 mins by my reckoning so i went and healed him. he did get morted a few times but i kept healing him and rather than report the problem or go back to his own business he started talking **** on say and chat. he then got exulia escape capped after i made him caitiff to ease the pain of the stake mort. then he still talked some more ****. so much in fact that when he complained to sonja and nommy that sonja ended up killing him herself. i made sure he was not held down again after he recieved a 3rd mort for the escape cap incident, but in my day that sort of **** meant you were asking for a beating. and he got it. so yes kanyon nos does stand by and let the stake mort thing happen
Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Re: re torsos

Post by Sonja »

a) I never saw you heal Tolan
b) I never touched Tolan
c) Don't lie!!! :( :(
Kanyon
Methuselah

Post by Kanyon »

First obviously Tolan is an alt who doesnt like Secma and Exulia and prolly has good cause not to, Second Ummmm thats Sonja, no one controls what Sonja does, I said that I would not sit back and let some defenseless little one take a beating for doing nothing and by that post Tolan did something so he did prolly deserve it. And if Tolan is an alt that is wrong that he did that and he should use his main char to handle the situations that he needs handled or not to do anything he cant defend.
ponthar
Neonate

Post by ponthar »

Actually, Tolan should handle Tolan's issues, or get help from someone else. To do it with another character owned by the same person does technically violate rules of multiplay Kanyon =]

And I'm not sure of many people that do like Secma & Exulia xD One more doesn't hurt... :P
Azazel
Admin

Post by Azazel »

Kanyon wrote:First obviously Tolan is an alt who doesnt like Secma and Exulia and prolly has good cause not to, Second Ummmm thats Sonja, no one controls what Sonja does, I said that I would not sit back and let some defenseless little one take a beating for doing nothing and by that post Tolan did something so he did prolly deserve it. And if Tolan is an alt that is wrong that he did that and he should use his main char to handle the situations that he needs handled or not to do anything he cant defend.
I'm not sure what about this situation makes you think this is a second character. New players are not necessarily stupid and also often have strong opinions.

I do have an issue with you making this accusation. I have no idea if it's true or not - but that's really beside the point. Multiplay rules regarding separation of characters don't just apply to people who play multiple characters. They apply to everybody. If you think (or know) somebody has multiple characters it is NOT your (or anybodies) right to go spreading this information.

As for the last statement - he should do NO such thing. All characters are separate. I know it's impossible for a person to forget knowledge they learned with one character while playing the other - but that's where the roleplay aspect on this mud comes into play. All characters should be kept separate.

Period.

Now - I don't really see a need for this thread to continue.

Exulia and Secma know they are on a short leash. As hated as they are, based on the situation I don't think it warranted deletion/etc. They have been warned.

Azazel