sonja and kanyon

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

ghnat
Antediluvian

sonja and kanyon

Post by ghnat »

valynn don't take this personal but seriously man???? wtf
just cause 2 players are too dumb to work out how to do something why just put it easy mode and let them get a great quest item without any thought process at all. if they had of kept quit relogging they could of killed baal and maphisto just like any normal person or they could be real smart and enter room at full hp when diablo is 1% kill him and then clear both maphisto and baal.... something i have been able to do since 16k and they are both much bigger than that. so basically they had a cry and you changed the game to make it so they could tag team a room that had a simple solution with any brain thoughts..... thats shizzer :(
Valynn
Elder

Re: sonja and kanyon

Post by Valynn »

All three, Diablo / Baal / Maphisto were majorly buffed and special specs on them that go way beyond the normal ingame hardness.

Part of the quest items were in on Baal and Maphisto, and when Diablo died it made the room they come into PRIVATE and therefore impossible to get the items they had. They had already lost Diablo's corpse and items due to the room becoming private and having to flee out. There was no way in Hell they could have withstood killing diablo and trying to kill Baal / Maphisto, especially when thier hitroll and damroll were set at 5000 and they had special nasty specs on them that increased thier damage output massively. They had barely enough time to stance before having to flee - I was monitoring thier progress during that portion.

I removed the private flag on the room temporarily so the room could actually be entered and the quest finished. In doing so I also changed the quest mobs to make them EVEN HARDER due to the fact that both players would be able to go in at same time now.

As for this post, if you have a problem with what I did you can bring it up to Azazel or contact me ingame instead of having to sit here and explain my actions to the mud. Posts like this that make it sound like Admin are cheating or showing favoritism tend to piss us off, especially when we have to sit here and explain ourselves about a quest that was put on for player benefit.

I don't show favoritism to any person or any clan - I like seeing you all capped and staked in quests.

I am locking this thread - NEXT TIME, if you have a problem with what I did or have done, you can contact Azazel and HE will find out what is going on or you can speak to me in game or by PM to find out what is going on.

Honestly Ghant, you would think you would know better than this.