First 10 min of Play

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

Kallistrate
Neonate

First 10 min of Play

Post by Kallistrate »

I'm a complete newb, but I've actually read the help___s and gone through the tutorial.

I found water on my own, but seriously, where the crap can a girl find some food?

Also, I've killed a rat but the spider gets me everytime.

I can't cast create food/spring/water etc because I've only gained 78exp and I can't save because for whatever reason the rat and spider are the only action I've seen. If anyone has a couple of seconds to help me get a clue, I'll be happy. I'm a smart girl and these first few minutes of gameplay are making me feel really stupid.
Valynn
Elder

Re: First 10 min of Play

Post by Valynn »

Fron the recall point (executioner) say take me home, you will find a pill - eat it, you will get your first set of weapons, wear them.

From there, go west and north and kill the ghouls, I believe there are 8, which will give you a set of eq to wear.

You can recall again if you wish (type recall or / ) say take me home again, then go north a few paces and you will find smallish stuff to kill, some of them will give you food but within the first few kills you should have enough to prac 'create food' enough to start casting and getting your own 'magic mushrooms' for food.
Kallistrate
Neonate

Post by Kallistrate »

I love you.

No seriously, thank you. I'm not sure how I missed that bit about the pill, but your explanation makes COMPLETE sense.

- Kalli
Azazel
Admin

Post by Azazel »

If you need more help, we'll be glad to get you started out.

Can I ask that you turn the auto-connect off of your mud client? A character using your name is stuck at the character creation portion of logging on.

Try to kill 5 mobiles so your character will save. If you go to the Executioner, say "take me home", get the pill (eat pill, wield all) then go west you'll be in the Elysium. There is a set of eq there. Kill mobiles, get all corpse, wear all.

Azazel