In a predicament

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

allordacia
Neonate

In a predicament

Post by allordacia »

So I decided to do a little exploring and ended up in forrest south of the arena. Anyway, I was doing fine till I went to the fortress and met the fortress guard who got the better of me. Now Im mortally wounded and everytime I get to my feet he immediately morts me again. So how am I supposed to get out of this?
Valynn
Elder

Re: In a predicament

Post by Valynn »

Type ESC or escape.

This will cause you to escape from the fight and end up at the executioner (Temple of Midgaard), where you will eventually heal up enough to stand up or someone can heal you when you escape.

or on worse case scenario, they cap you.
Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Sami »

Valynn wrote:Type ESC or escape.

This will cause you to escape from the fight and end up at the executioner (Temple of Midgaard), where you will eventually heal up enough to stand up or someone can heal you when you escape.

or on worse case scenario, they cap you.
or worse than that... tie you up gag you ... set you on fire... and then decap you :twisted:
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Lesk
Antediluvian

Post by Lesk »

more than likely, the executioner would have already done so!
Lesk: I'll call my country... Toreadoria, and only good-looking people can live there.
Scilantius: Ok, look, i'm a bit too messed up at the moment to be able to hold an abastract conversation such as this :P