Wishlist

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

Mezari
Neonate

Wishlist

Post by Mezari »

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd start a wishlist thread... havent searched thru so flame away if there already is one! :P Basically it's a list of things we'd like to see in the game, and perhaps the admin can browse thru and pick out what they can/cant/want/dont want to add :)

autostancing ...
I dont see why if my char is getting bashed, i need to type in the stance i'd like to go into, an autostance with lag would be ok no?

colour...
a bit more colour on score, channels, eq, rooms would be nice... customisable colour on channels would be cool too.

hp/mana/move...
I've heard, not that it affects me for a long time, that there's a 25k hp/mana/move limit ... i'm not a fan of ceilings, for me i'd like unlimited... basically it gets limited by its excessive cost, but it gives ppl the opportunity to raise up if they are willing to spend the time on it... if this has already been taken out, then goodgood :)

str/con/int/dex/wis ...
Any chance of making these trainable beyond 18, and remove the 25 cap? costs after 18 could be 1M for 19, 2M for 20 etc, so basically take forever to get them up... and you still lose them when capped. Removing the cap also allows equipment with multi stats on them to be more effective/worthwhile.

Bonus attacks based on move...
Not sure if this exists or not already, but say every 5k you get a _chance_ of an extra round of attack

a mastery item
After GM/GS all, a spell that you cast which costs 10k mana (so you also need 10k mana minimum, that creates a mastery item with nice stats.

redundant spells/skills in prac list
Making use of these redundant spells/skills ... i see so many muds that have all these nifty spells/skills that are basically useless... not sure what you can do here, but something would be nice... ideas anyone? maybe make a better healing spell that relies on your %'s in the lesser healing spells... not sure.

skills/spells to take move away from players..
Could make it status based as well perhaps... the more your status, the more it'll take away from the player... something like STAMP .. you stamp down on the player reducing their movement by 500 or so... needs lag... and this would help to get the players movement to 0 so they cannot escape ...

items to stop movement
ropes, chains, something, to stop a player from fleeing... maybe make them one use items that are hard to get

artefacts
unique items on the mud, randomly generated, whatever... that are very high stat items... need some negative... maybe no safe, no recall, only last a certain duration, nodrop, no trans, something like that anyway..

leader board for various things, but on mud, not offline
biggest player, most hours, most quests, most quested, most kills, most mob kills, most deaths, most mob deaths, etc etc etc, number of things you could put on it... and make it colourful lol :)

bonuses for sacrificing corpses
minor boon/banes for sacs... extra hp/mana/move randomly... bit of extra xp, minus xp, things like that?

OK that's it for the time being :) if i think of more i'll put more up...

Mez.
Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Re: Wishlist

Post by Sami »

ok this is a weird wishlist that some of it has already been said no to... but keep it up it's just a waste :P
but others KEEP DREAMING :P
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
ghnat
Antediluvian

Re: Wishlist

Post by ghnat »

autostance is good for bashing when your small but when your big its important to pk to not have it
the ability to stop people fleeing is increased by status. the higher your status the less chances you get to flee through curse per round. for example if i flee when cursed i get lagged till next round whereas a vagabond can attempt to flee like 20 times per round. status + size increases damage, ability to dodge/parry, chance to hit and number of attacks. there are also special cursing weapons which greatly increase chance of trapping players and on top of that there is rooms you can trap people. having said this i have had 3.5hr arena matches before. also had 3 hr pk fights outside of arena. they are very draining but highly intensive and engaging. 1 slip and you will die at certain stages.