Pickled dwarf

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

Sarandiel
Neonate

Pickled dwarf

Post by Sarandiel »

I got a rune asking for this. Maybe it's some kind of strange preserved meat flower, but it looks like a regular quest item. Not sure if this is supposed to come up on runes.
Mordent
Ancilla

Re: Pickled dwarf

Post by Mordent »

Yeah, it's a regular item that comes up on runes. It can be found in vishna'ak in a storage room. You can hunt the aggro guard (usually a low number.guard) that has the key just outside the room. I also believe the exact directions to the item are on the old vw quest page that Ghnat provided in the thread about my website.

~Mordent
I am powerful, I am immortal,
I am cursed, I am the Darkness,
I am Brujah.
Sarandiel
Neonate

Post by Sarandiel »

I didn't have a problem finding it, I just thought regular quest items like that weren't supposed to come up on runes.
ghnat
Antediluvian

Post by ghnat »

it took me a long time to find the first go. but its actually a flower and a quest item. cast locate flower is a nice way to track what you need. or cast locate dragonquest for the stones
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

Sarandiel wrote:I didn't have a problem finding it, I just thought regular quest items like that weren't supposed to come up on runes.
it is a flower i haven't seen it on anything but runes and i have done a lot of questing but then again i could be wrong.
Taipan
Elder
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Taipan »

haha, he probably doesn't care 9 months after the question :)