Malkavian

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

Jorake
Neonate

Malkavian

Post by Jorake »

Ive been back for about 3 weeks or so now after a 5-6year break. I recently bit someone into the clan but he needs a clan belt. I have no idea where to get another one, so if someone could log on and help out with that, would be awesome. Thanks. Corlin
Desades
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Re: Malkavian

Post by Desades »

Clannies that are allowed a single bite arent supposed to recruit. Those bites should reserved for ppl that need help after being staked - just to give them a quick re-start.
Its at least the duty of a prince to provide a clanbelt to the player to whom he granted the "sire-ship".

But with the current pbase I can understand the urge of clanning :-)

If the issue should not be fixed...I still have tons of belts to hand out *grin*
-= May the Rose be with you =-
Kanyon
Methuselah

Post by Kanyon »

Umm Desades..... Princes cant give clan eq...if Princes could then I would help try to bring back Nos but since I cant give clan eq what would be the point in trying to help.
Taipan
Elder
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Taipan »

I'm pretty much for biting anyone who wants to play :) I appreciate in the old days we used to be picky, but if me biting someone gives a status opportunity to someone in another clan - and my little guy understand what it means to be decapped, then it's all good.

This is just my opinion naturally. Ghnat might have another. !!!
ghnat
Antediluvian

Post by ghnat »

i have belts :) just not malkavian ones:)
Desades
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Post by Desades »

Kanyon wrote:Umm Desades..... Princes cant give clan eq...if Princes could then I would help try to bring back Nos but since I cant give clan eq what would be the point in trying to help.
Princes should be equipped with clanbelts to be able to hand them to new clannies...thats what i meant....
-= May the Rose be with you =-
Kanyon
Methuselah

Post by Kanyon »

yeah they should but its not the case for Nos, speaking of if anyone sees an admin can u let them know I need to talk to one of them because Id like to be the Justi of Nos so I can try to revitalize it and the mud.
damien
Elder
Clan: Malkavian

Post by damien »

Do the Malk Justi's still play? Hiedric, long deleted from the game, is still the mod for our forums. I asked around for Dell, the other justi, and I was told that he left the clan. I think we need to update the Justis of our clan.
The Tiny Old Man of Malkavian
Kanyon
Methuselah

Post by Kanyon »

The Justis for Nosferatu need updated too, Iori and Chief havent played for around a year.
damien
Elder
Clan: Malkavian

Post by damien »

Any that need clan eq log on, pm or im me.
The Tiny Old Man of Malkavian
Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Post by Sonja »

Perhaps someone should shoot the admins (Azazel sounds like he's making a come-back) an e-mail/tell with updated info, justicar nominations and a request for a donation room full of clan belts.

-Sonja