One person has two Justicar characters?

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

Mase
Ancilla

One person has two Justicar characters?

Post by Mase »

In two different clans? Really?

To paraphrase the words of a player who has felt the affects, "He logs on, checks out my stats and reads me under the pretext of being a good clan leader. Then he immediately switches to his other justi alt and jumps me." This could obviously happen with anyone who has a big alt in another clan, but when a justicar has no clan affinity, something is fucked up.

In my opinion, if you're abusing 3rd gen privileges to benefit alts, you don't deserve to be a Justicar of ANY clan. What a douchebag.

Can someone fix this please?
Desades
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Re: One person has two Justicar characters?

Post by Desades »

Totally agree on the matter!
-= May the Rose be with you =-
Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Post by Sonja »

Meh. I don't know much about this, but I'm assuming said player is a big loser!
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

Mase wrote:In two different clans? Really?

To paraphrase the words of a player who has felt the affects, "He logs on, checks out my stats and reads me under the pretext of being a good clan leader. Then he immediately switches to his other justi alt and jumps me." This could obviously happen with anyone who has a big alt in another clan, but when a justicar has no clan affinity, something is fucked up.

In my opinion, if you're abusing 3rd gen privileges to benefit alts, you don't deserve to be a Justicar of ANY clan. What a douchebag.

Can someone fix this please?
I totaly agree but if anyone does have 2 justicar chars. i highly doubt they can use the stats of another clans members to thier advantage... on another note even if they could u realy think it matters with punch read run?
and on another note if people think im the one who is doing it or that i have 2 justicar chars then i will resign as ventrue justi and you all can kiss my butt i go to school i log on to help people on runs and bash alittle other than that im not on i go to school and home and thats it for those who know me know i realy wouldnt do that kind of stuff and i had plenty of chances to do something like that thats why when im on i ask people their stats.
damien
Elder
Clan: Malkavian

Post by damien »

I am sorry. I am not really Ghnat. If I cap you don't take it out on him...
The Tiny Old Man of Malkavian
damien
Elder
Clan: Malkavian

Post by damien »

For clarification, that is Malkavian sarcasm. I understand the need to be vague however complaining ablout clan leaders when your clan would make said person 3rd Gen anyway makes it a CLAN matter. So stake your clannies and make them all 4th gen if you are that paranoid.
The Tiny Old Man of Malkavian
ghnat
Antediluvian

Post by ghnat »

just so everyone knows, i have never held justicar of one clan and 3rd gen or justicar of another clan simultaneously. yet having said that i always roughly know what someones stats are, just as you all do.
bair
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Post by bair »

i have 3 justicars...
Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Sami »

bair wrote:i have 3 justicars...

i'm supposed to believe this why?
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Post by Sonja »

This has been talked into the ground. Enough talk about alts/multies, as they "do not exist" to us. If you have an issue, mail support or alert an admin on the mud. Admins know whether or not you already have a justicar (duh) so those are the ones you should be taking your complaint up with.
Mase
Ancilla

Post by Mase »

Sonja wrote:This has been talked into the ground. Enough talk about alts/multies, as they "do not exist" to us. If you have an issue, mail support or alert an admin on the mud. Admins know whether or not you already have a justicar (duh) so those are the ones you should be taking your complaint up with.
Generally I'd agree. Given the activity level of administrators recently, however, pressure from the player-base seemed an appropriate solution. Why should members of two clans need to deal with this crap for weeks until an admin logged in and made a change?

This topic seems to have accomplished its goal, though, so a forum mod should just lock or delete it. And all the other retarded threads dealing with the same issues.