justicar

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

marlboro
Methuselah

justicar

Post by marlboro »

For fucks sakes just for those who want to cause trouble because they are stupid as hell im going to step down as justicar. oh and relating to mase's post you dont need to have a justi flag to see clannies stats just 3rd gen.
Desades
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Re: justicar

Post by Desades »

To my knowledge noone accused you of anything...
-= May the Rose be with you =-
Alakina
Ancilla

Post by Alakina »

Dude, in the 8 years I've played this game, you bleed more than any emo kid that I've ever met.
It's not about dying for my clan.
It's about making that other bastard die for his!
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

Alakina wrote:Dude, in the 8 years I've played this game, you bleed more than any emo kid that I've ever met.
yea but the 8 years u played this mud u also dont fight as much as me and now u can also kiss my *** i dont see you on so if ya want to talk **** log in and play if not logging in then dont talk trash
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

Desades wrote:To my knowledge noone accused you of anything...
as to your poste desades yes i have been accused of many things cheating being one of them. not here but in game they wont post it here cause then everyone would know who the cry babies are so i figure ill cry a little and people can think of me as one of those cry babies.
Sami
Antediluvian
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Sami »

marlboro wrote:
Desades wrote:To my knowledge noone accused you of anything...
as to your poste desades yes i have been accused of many things cheating being one of them. not here but in game they wont post it here cause then everyone would know who the cry babies are so i figure ill cry a little and people can think of me as one of those cry babies.

cry babies are just wussies :D end of discussion

If you step down .. i'll be glad to take your justi spot :D
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Alakina
Ancilla

Post by Alakina »

marlboro wrote:
Alakina wrote:Dude, in the 8 years I've played this game, you bleed more than any emo kid that I've ever met.
yea but the 8 years u played this mud u also dont fight as much as me and now u can also kiss my *** i dont see you on so if ya want to talk **** log in and play if not logging in then dont talk trash
Just because you don't see the name used in the forums logged in, does NOT mean that I'm not around. (: Get over yourself already - No one cares!
It's not about dying for my clan.
It's about making that other bastard die for his!
Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Post by Sonja »

You guys make me want to bash my head in.
What admins are around to enforce rules and authority right now?
Taipan
Elder

Post by Taipan »

I was determined to sort this out in the Clan forums, but given you will not respond in Ventrue, I guess here it must be.

Mase's point regarding checking out someone's size is a reasonable one, however as you rightly pointed out, someone only needs to be gen 3 to see all stats.

For me however, it's more that I cannot trust you to act in good faith. When I post in clan forums that I want to declare war on Brujah because of their ****wit leader, and get zero replies, I know that it's because one of my supposed leaders has mixed loyalties. And everyone else in the clan knows it too.

It's simply not in the spirit of the game.

I have a leader who I would follow to the end in Ghnat. He is ten times the leader you would like to be. I have no idea why Ventrue require two leaders with such a small player-base.

If my feelings above means I'm a cry baby, then so I must be.

Taipan
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

don't get me wrong but i have yet to see anyone abuse third gen or justicar spots... all i have seen is a char get staked too many times not to run from a champ when he logs on. but then again he's not afraid to give head when he's in the mood to fight. i took 5 heads in 4 days and he's taken the same 5 from kurtap. but then again what do i know .. i'm just a lowly princess who watches what goes on when she's on.
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Taipan
Elder

Post by Taipan »

Without being too personal Sami, Blart has been quite good to you. While he will not accept a challenge from me, or hides in shadow if I hunt, he will accept a challenge from you or challenge you in turn, many times over. I'm not too stupid to realize that the reason for this is due to Blart and my own verbal dust-up from a few weeks ago (of this very issue). So you hate me Blart for being a voice of reason, for pointing out the flaw in your game-play? - so be it. I feel totally justified in making the accusations that I have. It is unfair. It does retract from the game, and your actions are proof of my accusations.

I will say though Sami that I don't know who you refer to in relation to the character who gets staked so much they run from a Champ. I know the Champ is certainly not me. The last person I staked in anger was Zaheer and he hasn't logged in since August last year.
blart
Ancilla
Clan: Brujah

Post by blart »

Taipan wrote:Without being too personal Sami, Blart has been quite good to you. While he will not accept a challenge from me, or hides in shadow if I hunt, he will accept a challenge from you or challenge you in turn, many times over. I'm not too stupid to realize that the reason for this is due to Blart and my own verbal dust-up from a few weeks ago (of this very issue). So you hate me Blart for being a voice of reason, for pointing out the flaw in your game-play? - so be it. I feel totally justified in making the accusations that I have. It is unfair. It does retract from the game, and your actions are proof of my accusations.

I will say though Sami that I don't know who you refer to in relation to the character who gets staked so much they run from a Champ. I know the Champ is certainly not me. The last person I staked in anger was Zaheer and he hasn't logged in since August last year.
so you want to add me into this you want to know why i fight everyone but you?
what was the thing i asked? let me quest and you will be the first one i fight... and you said ok so i went and started questing you how ever come and jump me which i might ad was nice and great try... any other day i wouldnt care otherwise if and that is a BIG IF i didn't ask you to let me be and you agreed now what did i tell you would happen because you attacked me breaking your word a ventrue word at that? NO STATUS FOR YOU TAIPAN. NONE FROM ME. and you think i was playing? come on son you know better than to play with an old timer. and as for your little vendetta against me and marl. me i don't care i can stick up for myself but when you trash my roommate for this little cry baby episode your having then you are a bigger idiot than i thought. anyway when marlboro get tired of it he will deal with you. me ill just stake cap when i get the chance and that's not a war comment just me son you and me but keep in mind you will not get my status so kiss my lovable ...

Blart is The Short Way to Hell......
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

Taipan wrote:I was determined to sort this out in the Clan forums, but given you will not respond in Ventrue, I guess here it must be.

Mase's point regarding checking out someone's size is a reasonable one, however as you rightly pointed out, someone only needs to be gen 3 to see all stats.

For me however, it's more that I cannot trust you to act in good faith. When I post in clan forums that I want to declare war on Brujah because of their ****wit leader, and get zero replies, I know that it's because one of my supposed leaders has mixed loyalties. And everyone else in the clan knows it too.

I have a leader who I would follow to the end in Ghnat. He is ten times the leader you would like to be. I have no idea why Ventrue require two leaders with such a small player-base.

Taipan
okay Taipan 1 you told me you would drop this stuff about me being Bart.
And I haven't seen any posts in ventrue clan forums if i did sorry i didn't get them. But from what im reading this is nothing more than you being pissy with Blart because he wont status fight you. Or am I wrong? Okay here it is in a nutshell. You get proof that i have broken any rule on the mud submit it to helmut or just send it to support then I will be delt with. And if im not then guess what i have a admin char. also right? lol
Taipan
Elder

Post by Taipan »

Can I get that in English please?

Please read my posts. While I am annoyed that you wont status fight me, I know why you wont. I've been quite honest about that. I am happy to copy/paste from Ventrue if there is any doubt in that.

As to the admin issue... Please say now what persona is your Administration avatar? I can honestly say that if indeed you are Admin, then this game really has gone to the dogs. If you can abuse your privilege of being admin to your personal toons then I will quit from here on. It's not worth the time.

I'm certain that I will not be alone in that thought.

Of course, you could be bullshitting about being admin like any of your other crap.

Come clean, if you have the balls. Personally, I don't believe it.
Taipan
Elder

Post by Taipan »

Sorry I just re-read your post and saw the sarcasm about being admin. I think it was sarcasm?

Marlboro, I told Blart that I regretted talking about your double persona (alt) on the mud and that I would stop talking about him being Marlboro, not you being Blart. You cannot even make the distinction yourself, so how the hell can we?

We all have alts. I have a few myself. The problem is that mine do not and will not have a prominent leadership role to play.

Taipan
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

marlboro wrote:
Taipan wrote:I was determined to sort this out in the Clan forums, but given you will not respond in Ventrue, I guess here it must be.

Taipan
And if im not then guess what i have a admin char. also right? lol
this means that might be your next excuse not that i have one . Here better english straight from class You are a idiot in keeping this subject open for the reason of your a cry baby i posted 1 time about the fight i had with teos i didn't drag it on i was pissed but oh well its nothing but status. You how ever need to think close do i really want to get into a pissing match with him? justicar of ventrue? and if you think ghnat is gonna back you up well bring him there is no crime in what i have or what i have done until you can prove i have. then i have nothing further to say Cry Baby.
Makaveli
Ancilla

Post by Makaveli »

I'm confused, can't we all just get along... - Rodney King
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

Makaveli wrote:I'm confused, can't we all just get along... - Rodney King

i agree whole heartedly
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

Taipan wrote:Sorry I just re-read your post and saw the sarcasm about being admin. I think it was sarcasm?

Marlboro, I told Blart that I regretted talking about your double persona (alt) on the mud and that I would stop talking about him being Marlboro, not you being Blart. You cannot even make the distinction yourself, so how the hell can we?

We all have alts. I have a few myself. The problem is that mine do not and will not have a prominent leadership role to play.

Taipan
Dude are you mental? Do you really have a brain? If so PLEASE GIVE IT BACK TO THE OWNER!!!!! Any way this is how its going to play out..
You want to make a big deal that I'm Blart and Blart is me really who gives a crap who is what and who is who. like i said if you think I'm cheating or alting in any way shape or form.... feel free to e-mail admin and really if you want to bug them with something that really has no bases for crying over. they might just ignore you... LOL Because they have me before. LOL
Good Luck with that.
personally i wouldn't piss them off if you know what i mean... Try losing all your eq for a week straight. lol thats what ignore gets ya lol
Mase
Ancilla

Post by Mase »

Blart wrote: ...me i don't care i can stick up for myself but when you trash my roommate for this little cry baby episode your having then you are a bigger idiot than i thought. anyway when marlboro get tired of it he will deal with you. me ill just stake cap when i get the chance and that's not a war comment just me son you and me...
Cliché, but still hilarious.

You log between the two characters indiscriminately, you kept Marlboro at Krynne for the entire period you were trying for anklets with Blart, and you've even admitted to much of the current active playerbase that they're alts. While the rules dictate that we don't "talk about alts", they also require you to make some effort to keep them separate and secret. You haven't done this, and to keep pretending otherwise is ridiculous. I could go through the motions of pretending you and "your roommate" are separate people to avoid incrimination, but I think it muddles the argument. One person plays Marlboro and Blart, both of whom are justicars in different clans.
Marlboro wrote: okay Taipan 1 you told me you would drop this stuff about me being Bart.
And I haven't seen any posts in ventrue clan forums if i did sorry i didn't get them. But from what im reading this is nothing more than you being pissy with Blart because he wont status fight you. Or am I wrong? Okay here it is in a nutshell. You get proof that i have broken any rule on the mud submit it to helmut or just send it to support then I will be delt with...
This describes the problem perfectly. When a Justicar learns about an issue like this, his/her first concern should be to gain a clear understanding of the circumstances from their clan member, then deal with it with their clan's best interests in mind. Personally, I'm not sure this spat merits war (given my knowledge of the situation) - I'd probably try to help my clannie develop some hunting strategies, and I'd definitely talk to Blart about his "stake" comment. The bullshit "questing" excuse can slide, but throwing stakes around WILL cause a real problem.

This could never happen in your case. You're not cheating or abusing anything, you're just partial to Brujah and the offending member (Blart) because you ARE Blart. Likewise, "Marlboro" could do whatever he wanted to any member of Brujah without response, because it would need to be YOU responding.

This is a situational problem, not a personal one. No one should hold a leadership position in two clans, it's as easy as that.
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

Mase wrote:
Blart wrote: ...me i don't care i can stick up for myself but when you trash my roommate for this little cry baby episode your having then you are a bigger idiot than i thought. anyway when marlboro get tired of it he will deal with you. me ill just stake cap when i get the chance and that's not a war comment just me son you and me...
Cliché, but still hilarious.

You log between the two characters indiscriminately, you kept Marlboro at Krynne for the entire period you were trying for anklets with Blart, and you've even admitted to much of the current active playerbase that they're alts. While the rules dictate that we don't "talk about alts", they also require you to make some effort to keep them separate and secret. You haven't done this, and to keep pretending otherwise is ridiculous. I could go through the motions of pretending you and "your roommate" are separate people to avoid incrimination, but I think it muddles the argument. One person plays Marlboro and Blart, both of whom are justicars in different clans.
Marlboro wrote: okay Taipan 1 you told me you would drop this stuff about me being Bart.
And I haven't seen any posts in ventrue clan forums if i did sorry i didn't get them. But from what im reading this is nothing more than you being pissy with Blart because he wont status fight you. Or am I wrong? Okay here it is in a nutshell. You get proof that i have broken any rule on the mud submit it to helmut or just send it to support then I will be delt with...
This describes the problem perfectly. When a Justicar learns about an issue like this, his/her first concern should be to gain a clear understanding of the circumstances from their clan member, then deal with it with their clan's best interests in mind. Personally, I'm not sure this spat merits war (given my knowledge of the situation) - I'd probably try to help my clannie develop some hunting strategies, and I'd definitely talk to Blart about his "stake" comment. The bullshit "questing" excuse can slide, but throwing stakes around WILL cause a real problem.

This could never happen in your case. You're not cheating or abusing anything, you're just partial to Brujah and the offending member (Blart) because you ARE Blart. Likewise, "Marlboro" could do whatever he wanted to any member of Brujah without response, because it would need to be YOU responding.

This is a situational problem, not a personal one. No one should hold a leadership position in two clans, it's as easy as that.

what you're told over a private channel should not have come into this forum.. that's between you and the one you talked to. we don't need to know anything if you have a problem with it then talk to an admin about the situatuion. my 2 cents worth on this whole matter. and marlboro needs to check his clan crap regularly .. i do. i talk to marlboro and blart on different levels .. especially since blart is slower to respond and to understand. ... but this nonsense is getting to a real pissing match as to who is who and who is what... and who actually gives a rats patoot ... marlboro is a major di.k we all know this but blart can't compare to him .. he thinks he's taking marlboro's spot but it's just not gonna happen. if i could i'd decap them both and get it over and done with .... but listen up .. drop this darn nonsense .. WHO ACTUALLY CARES.
Makaveli
Ancilla

Post by Makaveli »

I agree with Sami....... on the capping part. I personally just wish that either Marlboro or Blart, maybe even both, hurry up and go slayer so that I can cap them both. I think that would be the perfect solution to the problem of when am I going to become a destroyer.
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

Makaveli wrote:I agree with Sami....... on the capping part. I personally just wish that either Marlboro or Blart, maybe even both, hurry up and go slayer so that I can cap them both. I think that would be the perfect solution to the problem of when am I going to become a destroyer.
What i havent fought you enough that you want my head more? damn u shouldnt be that hungry i already gave you some status.... rofl
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

marlboro wrote:
Makaveli wrote:I agree with Sami....... on the capping part. I personally just wish that either Marlboro or Blart, maybe even both, hurry up and go slayer so that I can cap them both. I think that would be the perfect solution to the problem of when am I going to become a destroyer.
What i havent fought you enough that you want my head more? damn u shouldnt be that hungry i already gave you some status.... rofl

he wants more status and yes he's hungry .. you give it to him so i don't have to damn it and i can keep warrior for longer :P or maka stake marl and ill decap him and make tyron slayer for maka?
Desades
Antediluvian

Post by Desades »

Seems everything has been pre-arranged statuswise....I'll just sit quiet in the corner and die slowly of hunger...
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

Desades wrote:Seems everything has been pre-arranged statuswise....I'll just sit quiet in the corner and die slowly of hunger...

lol you're not gonna die! you can't die on me! :D
we still have paris! .lol
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

Sami wrote:
marlboro wrote:

he wants more status and yes he's hungry .. you give it to him so i don't have to damn it and i can keep warrior for longer :P or maka stake marl and ill decap him and make tyron slayer for maka?

but then again you promised des!
bair
Antediluvian

Post by bair »

i love how "blart" and "marlboro" post 12 minutes within each other and write exactly the same. they even both hit enter after their first sentence and then didnt do it again.
blart
Ancilla
Clan: Brujah

Post by blart »

yea could it be we share a computer? and i hate typing.. Any way I'm heading to bed where i belong at this time of morning.
damien
Elder
Clan: Malkavian

Post by damien »

Damn Bair. You are oddly observant.
The Tiny Old Man of Malkavian
Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Post by Sonja »

/facepalm
Desades
Antediluvian

Post by Desades »

he wants more status and yes he's hungry .. you give it to him so i don't have to damn it and i can keep warrior for longer :P or maka stake marl and ill decap him and make tyron slayer for maka?[/quote]

but then again you promised des![/quote]

Promise? Me? Plz refresh my memoery on what i promised....
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

Desades wrote:he wants more status and yes he's hungry .. you give it to him so i don't have to damn it and i can keep warrior for longer :P or maka stake marl and ill decap him and make tyron slayer for maka?

but then again you promised des![/quote]

Promise? Me? Plz refresh my memoery on what i promised....[/quote]

no no no marl promised to make you destroyer after he gave heads to maka. :P oh wait that was in clan chat.. and i gave you the hint.. damn i'm bad :P
marlboro
Methuselah

Post by marlboro »

Okay people think i have another justicar on the mud i will step down from my position and let you all think what ya want to from there. To save argument or frustration i don't log much anymore anyway so i guess that's another piece status going away. Funny thing is i help on runs i help newbies and what does anyone else do?
Nothing because i done it you all think I'm here to know your stats so i know if i want to fight you or not? come on think hard the pk record i have is the highest. i have fought more times than any other person who plays the mud.
Anyway kiss my butt and go to hell. I'm done not gone but done. Done helping with runs done helping newbies and done feeding all the players status. You all need to think with me fighting all the time I'm on what does that do to the rest of the status .....
Keep it moving? Perhaps it also gets people to log more.
Desades
Antediluvian

Post by Desades »

[/quote] no no no marl promised to make you destroyer after he gave heads to maka. :P oh wait that was in clan chat.. and i gave you the hint.. damn i'm bad :P[/quote]

Marlboro...isnt he the one that just got sick and tired playing and so....!

Just my luck...again...
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

marlboro wrote:Okay people think i have another justicar on the mud i will step down from my position and let you all think what ya want to from there. To save argument or frustration i don't log much anymore anyway so i guess that's another piece status going away. Funny thing is i help on runs i help newbies and what does anyone else do?
Nothing because i done it you all think I'm here to know your stats so i know if i want to fight you or not? come on think hard the pk record i have is the highest. i have fought more times than any other person who plays the mud.
Anyway kiss my butt and go to hell. I'm done not gone but done. Done helping with runs done helping newbies and done feeding all the players status. You all need to think with me fighting all the time I'm on what does that do to the rest of the status .....
Keep it moving? Perhaps it also gets people to log more.

i'll believe it when i see it. .. as i said i'll take your job since i'm on more then you and ghnat :P
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

Desades wrote:
no no no marl promised to make you destroyer after he gave heads to maka. :P oh wait that was in clan chat.. and i gave you the hint.. damn i'm bad :P[/quote]

Marlboro...isnt he the one that just got sick and tired playing and so....!

Just my luck...again...[/quote]

marlboro sucks for that too like everything else it seems he does :P
ghnat
Antediluvian

Post by ghnat »

my eyes are bleeding from all the very poor english. as a retort to marlie saying he has pked more than anyone else on this mud i call bullshit:) that would be i, the grey ghost. thats all i have to say on a public channel about something which should be either in ventrue or justicar chat.