Status

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

marlboro
Methuselah

Status

Post by marlboro »

You know i have seen a lot on the mud, But nothing compares to the **** i have witnessed to today. I Marlboro have fought many players and don't care about status, size or quested it really makes no difference.
I love to fight and most of the players know this to be true. The reason i type like crap is because i type fast and really only care if message gets out to people. I also know that when people make fun of my typing I mess it up more so they have something to talk about.
Anyway back to the subject at hand. the status flow needs to move forward...

The reason I'm posting this is because someone of my status would not fight me because they think I'm someone else. Which means nothing because we have fought countless times in the past for status, now he thinks i cheat and he don't want to go slayer or other wise.
When people stop status fighting we lose player base and when that happens the mud shuts down. that is why a lot of people make alts. So to the people who read this please keep in mind.
Status is just that status nothing more, the more u get the bigger you become and so forth and so on. Please just read and then log on to fight your fellow player.
Taipan
Elder
Clan: Ventrue

Re: Status

Post by Taipan »

I totally agree with you Marlboro. Only a few times have I not accepted a challenge, and I think both of those times were Damien. Sorry Damo....

Unfortunately your flat mate Blart has chosen to try and control my lack of status opportunities. Clearly that stops the flow of status, and loses player base.

It is interesting that you and he have such different viewpoints when you can potentially influence him irl.

Oh well.
damien
Elder
Clan: Malkavian

Post by damien »

Indeed. I will fight any one who challenges me, just not necessarily in the arena. if you want me come and get me. LIVE FOR THE CHASE!
The Tiny Old Man of Malkavian
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

damien wrote:Indeed. I will fight any one who challenges me, just not necessarily in the arena. if you want me come and get me. LIVE FOR THE CHASE!

i can understand brujah liars.. that's their nature ..but malkavians.. no... you will not fight warriors of your size so don't go there and lie to us all.. you've been caught logging off when chased. lie to someone that actually doesn't know any better.
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu
Sami
Antediluvian

Post by Sami »

Damien there is no change in my remark when you fight me .. i've already fought you once or twice. i don't give more heads away unless there is capfest or war (capfest) like there was the other night that many people have missed. But anyways i'm tired of fighting Brujah, Malkavian and Cappadocian... give me something new, like Toreador, Nosferatu, or even a Gangrel. because Damien, Tyron, and Blart are just blah now. I've given enough to brujah give me a break. :P

yes i've been in a weird mood today.. tis the reson i'm staying off the mud that much today and tomorrow. you challenge me while i'm going through this expect me to decline and if you haven't realized i will not accpet a brujah to fight nor a malkavian. :P
The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete... Lao Tzu