Trilord and this mud

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

lacey
Neonate

Trilord and this mud

Post by lacey »

I am sorry but I will not be going Brujah. I will not go anything I have literally been ran from this place of relaxation. If it is not one thing it's another. First off Tombfyre being a dingbat... then the fight lag that keeps happening. and now I am not alowed to bash because if I do Trilord must join me in my adventure... I've had it.. I've met some nice people here but the bad ones are taking over the place and running complete newbies off .. Well i'll be deleting soon. So good day.
Trilord
Ancilla
Clan: Tremere

Re: Trilord and this mud

Post by Trilord »

lacey wrote:I am sorry but I will not be going Brujah. I will not go anything I have literally been ran from this place of relaxation. If it is not one thing it's another. First off Tombfyre being a dingbat... then the fight lag that keeps happening. and now I am not alowed to bash because if I do Trilord must join me in my adventure... I've had it.. I've met some nice people here but the bad ones are taking over the place and running complete newbies off .. Well i'll be deleting soon. So good day.
Lacey I really wish you had read all that I wrote. I playfully said "Hey! you're in bash area you cant bash here!" then you attacked my charmed mobs, so it got me involved in the fight. After I said that I said "if you need any help just ask." and i went to a different area. You freaked out, i guess because you didnt read what I wrote and quit.

But i deleted, so feel free to come back

I wasn't trying to run you off I was trying to help. Sorry if i made you feel bad, that wasnt my intentions. I only wanted to help but you missed that part.
cyan
Ancilla
Clan: Gangrel

Post by cyan »

Too bad you didn't stick it out, Lacey.

He doesn't grow much, could have just punched him every time you see him. I know that I do =]
lacey
Neonate

Post by lacey »

cyan wrote:Too bad you didn't stick it out, Lacey.

He doesn't grow much, could have just punched him every time you see him. I know that I do =]

I will be back. Real life has me in a bind. I am usually too tired to play when i get in from work.