Problems with Changes

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

Helmut
Admin

Problems with Changes

Post by Helmut »

If anyone is having any problems with the changes to the game, please comment on them here. When I mean problems, I dont mean your opinions. Things that are happening that you think shouldn't be or vice versa. We would like for you to send those to our support email because that is monitored more closely, but will glance here from time to time.
-Helmut
ghnat
Antediluvian

Re: Problems with Changes

Post by ghnat »

just wondering if everyone has been capped to -35 saves or it just me. hard to know because its been like that for a while but no one has commented on it. makes it good when i swap to cursers cause then i dont lose much saves:)
Helmut
Admin

Post by Helmut »

read help changes
-Helmut
Azazel
Admin

Post by Azazel »

It's just you Ghnat, it's just you.

:twisted:
daitja
Admin

Post by daitja »

A significant update went live last night that will have far-reaching effects, some of which we couldn't fully prepare for or test. If you notice anything out of the ordinary, please use the support e-mail listed under "help email" to thoroughly describe what happened, and be sure to include your in-game name so we can contact you if we have further questions. Do NOT e-mail support with things like "This mob seems to be harder!" or "I used to beat (Player X) in arena fights but now I can't, you messed something up!" We're looking for issues like dropped prompts, killing blows that don't actually kill mobs, mobs torsoing when they shouldn't, etc.

Thanks for your patience and help with making this update transition smoothly. I would also recommend creating a "(Your name)jr" character if you haven't already, regardless of your participation in the tournament.

Daitja
daitja
Admin

Post by daitja »

Another big update went in today. A few of the noticeable differences:
You should no longer be able to save.
Autostance implemented.
'Highscore' will rank top ten players in multiple categories who have logged in since the update.

The majority of the changes won't be visible to players, but may have an unplanned impact on gameplay. If you notice anything out of the ordinary, please send a message to the support e-mail and include a log if possible.

EDIT: Thanks for the support e-mails so far. A number of fixes have just been installed. However, anyone who logged in between 12pm and about 9pm server with runes in their inventory may need them fixed manually by admin. There shouldn't be further troubles with imbue/infuse/imbed. We appreciate your patience.