RE: RE: BS

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

Askim
Ancilla
Clan: Malkavian

RE: RE: BS

Post by Askim »

As much as I loath Avictus and all of his stuff... I have to agree with him on something. I have delt with MUD staff on certain complaints I had and their answer was basically, F off. Now, I think I had some valid complaints and at least two different Admin basically told me to F off. Avictus was even involved in one of those complaints, but nothing was done or if it was, it was a slap on the wrist. I kept getting called a whiner for even bringing up a (as I saw it and at least another player saw it) valid complaint. I'm just tired of being told I have no say in the MUD I play on and being told I whine because I bring up issues that have been punished in the past. The rules should be enforced equally among all the players, not selectively like they have been. Avictus is a soulless bastard and deserves to be deleted and such, but he does have a point. SOME of the admin on this MUD don't give a flying F*CK about the players, why do you think we have no players? Anyway, I am very proud of certain admin (Mirage) and their attitude to players, but I am not happy with others. I have gone into torpor and the attitude that I have seen from the admin here will keep me there probably for a loooooooooooong time. Even if I do get internet access in the future. I was a helpful player and now, because of stuff happening lately, I am no longer. Thank you admin.

That is all.
---
AsKiM
.o0OMaLkAvIaN MaDnEsSO0o.
Azazel
Admin

Re: RE: RE: BS

Post by Azazel »

If a thread is locked, don't open up another one to bring comment or your account will be locked.