HELMUTTT!!! I HAVE A SUGGESTION!

VW::Classic Helpdesk
This will house FAQs and general questions, player/admin alike.

IF you have a bug, report it via vw_support@new.vampire-wars.com NOT here.

Moderator: Azazel

Dell
Antediluvian

HELMUTTT!!! I HAVE A SUGGESTION!

Post by Dell »

I'm sure its been brought up before...but PLEASE make 100 beast more useful, right now, if I'm not mistaked 0 beast does equal, if not greater damage than 100 beast.

That makes 100 literally useless unless youre stupid. 100 beast should do a significant amount more damage then 0 beast. The trade off is (obviously) losing damn near 75% of ur health every tick.

I find this WAY more fun and interesting then everyone completely immune to the sun, just hoping to have their curse stick til the other dies.

This way, people with 100 beast will need skill and timing, not just stand and pray to win the fights.

Please? :)
Derubael
Methuselah
Clan: Tremere

Re: HELMUTTT!!! I HAVE A SUGGESTION!

Post by Derubael »

ill save helmut some time and respond to this :D

100 beast DOES make a difference, however, the improvement from damage makes a larger difference at lower levels than at higher levels for reasons i wont explain here.

Also, as damage scales with size, the benifits of 100 beast decrease as you get larger, theres a thread on this in tremere forums, but thats a secret ;)

in conclusion, this probably doesnt answer your question very well, but rest assured, 100 beast DOES make a difference, just not one you may notice unless your logging everything and then breaking it down later (which my clannies have made an excellent job of doing)
wtf
Dell
Antediluvian

Re: HELMUTTT!!! I HAVE A SUGGESTION!

Post by Dell »

Ok, then make 100 beast worth using at any level. It already has a severe tradeoff