The old Brujah is BACK!!!

The Stage is for players to post tales of life on the mud.

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

damien
Elder
Clan: Malkavian

The old Brujah is BACK!!!

Post by damien »

Well, I am sure this isn't news to anyone. I was getting things done for my clan, as it the biz of being big Justi on campus, and I got in deeper than I should have. I had to escape, happens to us all right? Radek healed me and let me know that I was missing a shield. Tyron came to the Executioner and stanced up. He attacked me, I just kinda ignored it, figured he was testing his might. I stanced up and kept my bashers out, i started to get really low so i tried to run and the man cursed me! So of course I bring out the pkers, but it was two slayers sitting there with my lowly champ self... I didn't stand a chance starting from that far behind. I was morted for quite a long time, but i had to go, so I chatted for them to hurry up. They were trying to stake me! after several minutes they were successful, to this I lost my nod. well, today I was on a run with one of my little ones; Lo and behold! Tyron escaped, seeing the type of behavior they would wish as a universal law, thank you Kant, I staked him. Of course, I could have been a **** and fed him off, might have put him back in my status bracket, but no. Less than five minutes later Dlok is on and him and Tyron try to hunt me, then stake my little clannies. When did Brujah become such wimps? You can give but need backup when you take it? I hope the rest of your life isn't like that. What next, two on one for status? Gonna get your slayer *** on with a hero to take on little ol' me, that served you up some of your own meds?
Last edited by damien on Thu May 06, 2010 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Tiny Old Man of Malkavian
Mase
Ancilla

Re: The old Brujah is BACK!!!

Post by Mase »

Misleading. I don't care about 90% of this crap since it doesn't concern me, but newbie abuse pisses me off, so I asked around. For clarification, a few people have confirmed that when Dlok and Tyron "tried to stake [his] little clannies", they went after one relatively experienced malk fighter. I believe that last sentence is just theorizing.

You're obviously welcome to post whatever inflammatory garbage you'd like, but I'd recommend being careful with broad, ambiguous accusations.
damien
Elder

Post by damien »

I didn't say newbies. I said little. Anyone who thinks that is equivalent should be ashamed.
Mase
Ancilla

Post by Mase »

You're turning this into a semantics argument? Being little is not sufficient but necessary for defining a newbie. I stand by my claim that your post was very ambiguous.
damien wrote:Anyone who thinks that is equivalent should be ashamed.
I think it possibly could be equivalent depending on the status and experience of the player, which you failed to state?

In a game where everyone takes everything too personally (myself included), that's a pretty direct insult. Big talk for a "little" guy. Watch yourself.
Tyron
Methuselah
Clan: Nosferatu

Post by Tyron »

Gonna get your slayer *** on with a hero to take on a little vaga that served you up some of your own meds?

is not a vagabond considered a newbie so yes you should eat your words and i have lost alot of respect for you and be weary of my blade and my clans

Tyron Prince of True Brujah
bair
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Post by bair »

obviously you should have escape capped him. then youre the winner instead of posting on here.
Taipan
Elder
Clan: Ventrue

Post by Taipan »

Agree with Bair 100 %
damien
Elder

Post by damien »

Damn it Mase. You have a point. Bair, really? REALLY? I thought that would be a bit excessive. Tyron, I fully expect to be vaga the next time I stake you.
bair
Antediluvian

Post by bair »

Really. If someone has attacked me within a month for any reason whatsoever I'm going to escape cap them without even thinking about it. If they stake me I'll escape cap them for the rest of my life with all my characters. How do you expect not to get picked on if you just let people stake you and escape right in front of you? Although it sounds like you never should have gotten staked in the first place, just magic missile someone else in the room and flee.
damien
Elder

Post by damien »

Kk, always appreciate your wisdom.

P.S. I smell like PURPLE!!!
Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Post by Sonja »

This whole situation is hilarious truthfully. Hopefully they get their cummupins from the admin for staking the vagabond though. Sorry that happened, but I guess that's how low you have to sink to be part of the brujah "elite"
damien
Elder

Post by damien »

They did not stake the vaga. Sorry, I see what you mean Mase.
blart
Ancilla
Clan: Brujah

Post by blart »

Okay as for staking... We stake we do not double team for status status is one thing and staking is another if you get staked oh well come back stake back. Every one was talking about Brujah used to be this used to be that.
When Tamaz was around only stuff i herd was damn gotten again. but i herd that a lot. Now all I hear is "Oh what do we do I'm going to escape cape them now." Come on people you Cry Brujah is not the way it used to be and when we do you cry that we are ruthless? are you ever happy?
bair
Antediluvian

Post by bair »

Nobody gives a flying **** about old brujah. Stop talking about it. Escape capping someone who staked you is standard. When tamaz was around he would have been escape capped as well, and he wouldn't have cried about it for 10 hours in a pool of his own vomit and feces.
Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Post by Sonja »

Bair's right. You guys apparently haven't got much of a clue what old brujah is about but that's fine, as long as you're having fun right? hehehe
damien
Elder

Post by damien »

Oh, I staked back. Sorry I haven't been on to play stake tag. I am adapting to my new schedule.
Rikus
Methuselah
Clan: Nosferatu

Post by Rikus »

blart wrote:Okay as for staking... We stake we do not double team for status status is one thing and staking is another if you get staked oh well come back stake back. Every one was talking about Brujah used to be this used to be that.
blart wrote:We stake we do not double team for status status is one thing and staking is another
blart wrote:we do not double team for status
Orly?
damien
Elder

Post by damien »

i miss this. I miss you guys. You all suck.