Heroine Sonja

The Stage is for players to post tales of life on the mud.

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

Sonja
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere

Heroine Sonja

Post by Sonja »

There was once a time where Sonja was known as the btch of nosferatu. After her superiors disappeared into torpor to recover from a century long war with the malkavians, she was left alone to rule the clan. There was much dispute over her being a strong leader, so she was never quite given the mark of leadership by the Gods. When her justicars eventually returned, they labeled her disloyal for not awaiting their return to power, and she was outcasted.

A young ruler of Ventrue heard rumours of this awful offense and offered Sonja a place to rule at his side. It was not long until they fell in love and wed. Within a mere century of their rule, Ventrue became the most powerful clan. Some said the power was going to her head, some say she was beginning to lose her mind. Something was not right in her head at any rate. She turned on friends and family if they dared oppose her and preformed various killings within the clan. The Toreador tried to intervene, but they were also layed to waste by her incredible power. The Gods felt this great unbalance on earth - and so a great pink dragon decended from the sky and engulfed Sonja in magical flames. She was left weak and completely drained of her power.

Many centuries had passed and a young Malkavian heard rumours from mortals of a woman who would regularly enter a pub and brag about her fantastic "vampire powers." He followed the clues and found who he believed to be Sonja, cackling to herself in an alley. He restored her power and invited her to the clan. It wasn't before long that she became justicar of Malkavian and with a large army at her beckon call. She was once again unstoppable.

She grew tired of the politics she was for so long involved with. Sonja stopped caring, stopped fighting. She slowly drifted into a deep torpor for many centuries. And once everyone had forgotten about her, something had happened. Her strength was a gift from the Gods, and by magical rule, it was not to be forgotten. While deep in her slumber, the call of the kindred sounded. Her blood began to boil. The pain was unbearble, and it seared all of her flesh, revealing the disgusting scars and deformities that once branded her as a nosferatu.

The call of the kindred reminded her of her unfinished business. Such power was not to be layed to waste. So close the statue of a true Heroine she was, she could taste it. She hunted and defeated each Gangrel justicar and in doing so, became the first female hero on VW! Shout outs to Zap and Amarra. Thanks for all the fun over the years guys. Keep in touch!

-Sonka (Nosferatu for Life)
:twisted:
bair
Antediluvian
Clan: Toreador

Re: Heroine Sonja

Post by bair »

man that sucked
Ariak
Antediluvian
Clan: Brujah

Post by Ariak »

There once was a monstrosity from Nosferatu named Ariak....
That is all.
*bows*

Gratz, "Sonka". :wink:
Even death is not beyond corruption.
Guthrie
Antediluvian
Clan: Gangrel

Post by Guthrie »

wow.. I'm glad I'm torpor or I'd have to watch my ***. -.-
Lathus
Ancilla

Post by Lathus »

i agree with bair, im mad i wasted 2 minutes of my life on that
Guthrie
Antediluvian
Clan: Gangrel

Post by Guthrie »

It didn't last you too long Sonja. :( When you getting hero back?
Reiz
Ancilla

Post by Reiz »

Great story 8)
ghnat
Antediluvian

Post by ghnat »

great story... threaded in so many hints to what your talking about that im sure the story in lost on any of the newer vampires. the pink dragon has not ridden in some time
Acheron
Antediluvian

Post by Acheron »

/wave
Acheron, 1st Horseman {Death}

Bigger than ull ever be:) [In Honor of Nymh]
ghnat
Antediluvian

Post by ghnat »

haha acheron old hero status isnt the same as new hero status.
it now goes champ, warrior, slayer, destroyer, hero, conqueror.
so you were only slayer by new standards