The story of Cyan

The Stage is for players to post tales of life on the mud.

Moderators: Azazel, Helmut

cyan
Ancilla
Clan: Gangrel

The story of Cyan

Post by cyan »

The night fades away slowly, giving hint to the first light of day over the snow covered horizon. The winter had been particularly harsh, bearing down on the plains with great ferocity. Barely able to see, the girl lowered herself from the loft bedroom. The wolves had howled restlessly all night. Her father and two brothers had ventured out into the darkness armed with their guns and a single oil lantern for light. Not even a single gunshot had been heard, and they had not yet returned to the lone prairie cabin.

She manages to find her wool cape, as the blue-gray light of pre-dawn steals the night through the cabin's only window. She hesitantly opens the door and steps out into the darkness. The wind scatters a white cloud of crystalline snowflakes across the barren field in a strange never-ending moment of silence. Glancing up, she can see the wolf pack, pacing anxiously on the horizon. Staying near the flat of the wall, the girl creeps slowly along the house and scans around. She sees the broken and battered bodies of her family and gasps as she sees the large grey wolf that overs over her father's body.

Turning to run for the safety of the indoors, she stumbles, crunching the layers of snow beneath her slippered feet. Bewildered when she sees the silhouette of a man standing at the door, she glances back and sees that the wolf has now gone. A fountain of red hair spills from her cape, as she sizes up the man before her.

"I came to buy livestock from your father," he said, looming over her. "He did not care to negotiate so I've decided that I must have everything instead."

More to come.
cyan
Ancilla
Clan: Gangrel

The Formal Introduction of Talwolf

Post by cyan »

"I came to buy livestock from your father," he told her coldly. "He did not wish to negotiate, so I've decided that I must have everything instead."

Talwolf was disappointed that he could not see the fear in those emerald green eyes, but could hear her breathing. Her heartbeat echoed loudly in his mind like a grand clock. She turned to run towards the barn hoping to seek shelter, but he quickly gave way to the insatiable thirst. He laughed as Lucifer must have when he fell from grace. In a single swift motion, Talwolf forced her knees down from her chest, brought her arms above her head, and straddled her. Tears began to stream from her face and he couldn't help but to mock her.

With great force, he cupped his cold, dead hand around her chin. Forcing her head back against the frozen ground, he lowered his face to her neck and ripped through her skin, brutally tearing away the flesh. She tried
to scream out, but could only choke on her own life. Talwolf drank from the wound, hungrily, greedily. He borderlined euphoria, as a sense of calm and sexual ecstasy overcame him. She could not speak, her words a gurgled mess as they spilled into the snow. Withdrawing, he cut into his wrist and pressed it to her lips.

"Drink," he told her, before howling, calling to his pack, growing anxious as
daylight crept closer. Talwolf ran his hands through her hair, as the girl slipped in and out of consciousness, living to die and dying to live.

"You will be my Gangrel Queen Cyan," he whispered into her ear. "Life begins now".